Preview MIUI ROM 2.4.13 Preview Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
This weeks recommended updates:

1. New Wi-Fi and APN Settings interface and functions - assist in making Wi-Fi setup more convenient and also APs for Mms and Data.

2. Added Status bar music control functions (http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/status-bar-music-controls-ics.16147/)

3. Improve significantly the performance of SMS batch deletion of messages and also SMS backup and restore efficiency (approx 20 times faster reducing waiting time for your convenience)

The main focus of this weeks update is on performance and stability. Next week will see further system based improvements being made.

Additional work is being done to ensure better system optimisations for ICS.

What I would love to see is the ability to disable automatic backlight as I can't find that nowhere... (Note, this is different than automatic brightness).

It's constantly on, even on max brightness, when I watch a white image or content it gets dark... (Samsung i91000 specifically)

That would be great.

It's great to see all the stability improvements. But how come new Theme Manager is not mentioned? I guess it'll be in the full changelog, or was it postponed?

This weeks recommended updates:

1. New Wi-Fi and APN Settings interface and functions - assist in making Wi-Fi setup more convenient and also APs for Mms and Data.

2. Added Status bar music control functions (http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/status-bar-music-controls-ics.16147/)

3. Improve significantly the performance of SMS batch deletion of messages and also SMS backup and restore efficiency (approx 20 times faster reducing waiting time for your convenience)

The main focus of this weeks update is on performance and stability. Next week will see further system based improvements being made.

Additional work is being done to ensure better system optimisations for ICS.
Hi Mark/ iBotpeach,

Seems you all forget to lock this thread status. Please lock it otherwise community people will start replying/ sending messages/ queries and you all get disturb.

Reactions: LaTiNo
What I would love to see is the ability to disable automatic backlight as I can't find that nowhere... (Note, this is different than automatic brightness).

It's constantly on, even on max brightness, when I watch a white image or content it gets dark... (Samsung i91000 specifically)

That would be great.

What is automatic backlight? Is there a ROM that you've used before which supports adjusting it?

Guys, awesome work and thank you so much for all the stability and battery friendliness. But I would not mind slightly bad battery nor slower performance if my Miui could be themed like the GB roms where. Once all the performance and stability is sorted out, themes are then going to be developed and guess what, you are going to have even more work adjusting stability and performance because of theme variables. I just would love my phone to have...well...swagger...if you get my drift. I am however by no means saying I do not appreciate your diligent and awesome work, I am just impatient and will even pay you a considerable sum if you can make themes graft. You will also see millions of people coming over to Miui when the themes are completely functional because of your quality, methodology and complete awesomeness in your roms. By the way, your Miui rocks on sgs2.

Guys, awesome work and thank you so much for all the stability and battery friendliness. But I would not mind slightly bad battery nor slower performance if my Miui could be themed like the GB roms where. Once all the performance and stability is sorted out, themes are then going to be developed and guess what, you are going to have even more work adjusting stability and performance because of theme variables. I just would love my phone to have...well...swagger...if you get my drift. I am however by no means saying I do not appreciate your diligent and awesome work, I am just impatient and will even pay you a considerable sum if you can make themes graft. You will also see millions of people coming over to Miui when the themes are completely functional because of your quality, methodology and complete awesomeness in your roms. By the way, your Miui rocks on sgs2.
Don't ask for development. Just keep try whatever you are getting.....

Automatic brightness is in the ROM. I've never heard of automatic backlight.

No, we will announce ICS for devices when they are ready. You don't have to ask. Thats such big information we wouldn't hide it.
What about this FC ..... Setting --> About Phone -->> Status (still getting FC while selecting this option). Are we getting any solution or still ...

Automatic brightness is in the ROM. I've never heard of automatic backlight.

No, we will announce ICS for devices when they are ready. You don't have to ask. Thats such big information we wouldn't hide it.
I know you guys are not capable enough to handle so its better to close the site like galnet.

What about this FC ..... Setting --> About Phone -->> Status (still getting FC while selecting this option). Are we getting any solution or still ...

Its one bug that really doesn't cause much harm. I've been putting my effort towards other things lately. When I have time, it seems your never in IRC. You gotta sit and idle in IRC. I'll ping your username when I'm ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.