Preview MIUI ROM 2.4.6 Preview Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys for such a beautiful ROM. I waited and I am glad I did. One issue though. Want to know if anything can be done to remove the download restriction (if there's any) put on data usage preventing the download of large files. Also seems to be affecting Bible app; gives the message in the picture below. This happens when my wifi is switched off and I am using my data allowance.

Screenshot_2012-04-06-01-11-37.png

Thanks guys for such a beautiful ROM. I waited and I am glad I did. One issue though. Want to know if anything can be done to remove the download restriction (if there's any) put on data usage preventing the download of large files. Also seems to be affecting Bible app; gives the message in the picture below. This happens when my wifi is switched off and I am using my data allowance.

View attachment 3597

Did you try going to the "Download" app that comes with the ROM, and then uncheck download using wi-fi, also go to settings in the same app and change size limit if you want.

as far as i know the camera app is MIUI on chinese rom and ICS on translated roms, because off a translation problem ...
but i may be wrong ... i never tested the chinese rom ...
Actually you are using the Chinese ROM, just deodexed and some bugs fixed. So if the MIUI Camera is not there then it means it's not there from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.