Changelog MIUI ROM 2.5.11 Changelog [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
About themes: as far as I know now finally themes are working. Everything working but the fonts.
About the theme "Concept ICS" yes, it don't work.
People, please stop reporting that themes don't work. Themes now work. Of course if you install themes for GB then it will never work.:)
Just be sure that the themes are for MIUI v4. Don't believe me? OK:

http://cellcustomize.com/tag/miui-themes/

Install the themes "The first" or "Jeans" and you will see everything (but the font) themed. Uncheck the font before applying the theme or you will get a bootloop :(.

Ciao :)
and this means to you the theme are working!?!?!?!? l'll say... ''everything(but the theme)''

What phone do your have?
his phone is certainly sgs2 the top of smartphones of last year....with most bugs on this rom(see bugs section) because no one is getting focus on it because don't own one.....so the man is right...this rom is not fluid at all...if somebody here is gowing to tell and show me his sgs2 with this rom working /moving fine l am gonna eat his device and buy him a new one...

l was full wiped formated entirely ,so l'm not stupid l know what l'm talking about......the phone it's choppy but good to know that l have stopwacth and timer and l wait for a egg cooker on it.
when l've purchased this device it was just for miui and was rooted and flashed from the first minute of his life ....thats why l'm very sad...

MY PHONE IS SGS2.(I9100 International Version) I hope MIUI V4 becomes as fluid and responsive as GB is today because it makes no sense wasting such a powerhouse of a phone on a ROM that has yet to extend its full capabilities. So why sit in a Lamborghini if you are getting towed around by an old rusted tow truck all over the place? I want to drive the damn thing!!!

MY PHONE IS SGS2.(I9100 International Version) I hope MIUI V4 becomes as fluid and responsive as GB is today because it makes no sense wasting such a powerhouse of a phone on a ROM that has yet to extend its full capabilities. So why sit in a Lamborghini if you are getting towed around by an old rusted tow truck all over the place? I want to drive the damn thing!!!
you are right but ...exist other devices supported here and they are working80% better than sgs2,because the miuiandroid team own that model....

funny .....everybody is quiet:):confused:

If by quiet you mean not posting then yes. If by quiet you mean accepting that you have to use a rom that does not work acording to the hardware on your phone then, by all means NO.

I too have an SGSII and I was hoping for much more from MIUI on my SGSII. Take the camera for example. A lot of improvements for the MIOne but what about the rest of us?? The Samsung Camera is far more capable with Samsung Stock roms than with MIUI, lot of color saturation, noise and other defects on the photos. I mean YOU'RE USING A SAMSUNG BASE, why don't you stick with their camera software? And that is just one thing.

BUT, MIUI is still in development so I trust that they'll get things working and that's why I stick with them (yet)
That doesn't mean that if Samsung starts cooking beter roms I won't just go back to them.
For now, I think (despite it's flaws) MIUI has added a lot of neat features to the rom -compared to Samsung Stock or even CM)- that makes it worth it.

Sure I would love for them to fix the fu....ing "can't install on SD or USB storage" error but I guess they're ironing the rom still.

So, be patient, it'll come. I don't think they want the rom to be less than what it is with GB, do you??

MIUI ROM 2.5.11 [ICS] Thread Status: Not open for further replies.

This. Genius. You won't get bugged about problems here that way.
Maybe you should add a message to send bugs in the bugs sections, and read the other threads before posting a new one?
Just to send the helpless ignorants (not meant as an insult) the right way.

If by quiet you mean not posting then yes. If by quiet you mean accepting that you have to use a rom that does not work acording to the hardware on your phone then, by all means NO.

I too have an SGSII and I was hoping for much more from MIUI on my SGSII. Take the camera for example. A lot of improvements for the MIOne but what about the rest of us?? The Samsung Camera is far more capable with Samsung Stock roms than with MIUI, lot of color saturation, noise and other defects on the photos. I mean YOU'RE USING A SAMSUNG BASE, why don't you stick with their camera software? And that is just one thing.

BUT, MIUI is still in development so I trust that they'll get things working and that's why I stick with them (yet)
That doesn't mean that if Samsung starts cooking beter roms I won't just go back to them.
For now, I think (despite it's flaws) MIUI has added a lot of neat features to the rom -compared to Samsung Stock or even CM)- that makes it worth it.

Sure I would love for them to fix the fu....ing "can't install on SD or USB storage" error but I guess they're ironing the rom still.

So, be patient, it'll come. I don't think they want the rom to be less than what it is with GB, do you??

I don't quite understand this comment. The camera I have on MIUI is the Samsung one. I downloaded it from this very site.

MIUI ROM 2.5.11 [ICS] Thread Status: Not open for further replies.

This. Genius. You won't get bugged about problems here that way.
Maybe you should add a message to send bugs in the bugs sections, and read the other threads before posting a new one?
Just to send the helpless ignorants (not meant as an insult) the right way.
?????

@lutin: the camera interface is the same but trust me, the photos do not have the same quality. I've been comparing them ever since I started using MIUI.

MasterTB ,l didn't said anything about camera all my complaying was about how this thing its moving...seems like 1 core of my cpu(dual core) is dead! l'm ok with the bugs but its moving smoothless than previsious versions....and this is NOT a progres this is roll back

@ stefan47: You complain as if you paid $50 for a product that's actually free and still in development.. There is no single ics rom without problems.. Even Sammy pulled back it's update here because of bugs and complaints..

MasterTB ,l didn't said anything about camera all my complaying was about how this thing its moving...seems like 1 core of my cpu(dual core) is dead! l'm ok with the bugs but its moving smoothless than previsious versions....and this is NOT a progres this is roll back

My reply about the camera was for lutin not for you. I understood what you posted before. The camera thing was just an example of what I'm missing with MIUI from Samsung stock roms. And as I said, MIUI still offers much more out of the box than most other roms out there.

That is why I forgive its bugs as longs as they're being worked out.
the minute they call the rom stable and it is not, I'm out of here. Till then, Like I said, be patient. I think you said you would :)

Martin.
PS, good chat this. Every one seems to be willing to offer their views without attacking each other. It's nice to have this in a forum.

On my sgs2 lockscreen do not work.... if i wake up my phone with power or home button my phone wakes up immediatly......

Samsung Galaxy S II Powered by CyanogenMod 9 + Abyss Kernel

Status
Not open for further replies.