Changelog MIUI ROM 2.5.11 Changelog [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m using themes like RD's dark orange, metro, ice blue, mee UI dark and so many other themes i cant spell them.
the moment i m switch on my phone, it shows the default lock screen. It doesn't even support the wallpaper that i changed nor the lock screen ..

I m using themes like RD's dark orange, metro, ice blue, mee UI dark and so many other themes i cant spell them.

Those were GB themes. You are on ICS. There is no compatibility. This is why your experiencing problems.

it' realy diisturbing that trembling screen on i9100 have no fluency since miui 4 was born....it's trembling as hell wen l show my sgs2 to somebody to show what Miui is, is say....wow cool man! but wait...why it's so trembled? and this it's not fixed....in change we have timers and stopwatches,and the screen its moving like spider....that's put me sad.....

it' realy diisturbing that trembling screen on i9100 have no fluency since miui 4 was born....it's trembling as hell wen l show my sgs2 to somebody to show what Miui is, is say....wow cool man! but wait...why it's so trembled? and this it's not fixed....in change we have timers and stopwatches,and the screen its moving like spider....that's put me sad.....
no ones reported such issues for GT-I9100

Those were GB themes. You are on ICS. There is no compatibility. This is why your experiencing problems.
ohhhhh okkk .. i m sorry i m new to this .. can u suggest me some themes for this MIUI version which is compatible .. would be a great help.. also stupid zombies not working !! any help on that .. thanks so much :)

What trembling do you mean? I have a i9100, and while the desktop isn't the smoothest (definitely not as smooth as GB MIUI on my old desire), I wouldn't say it's "trembling".

ohhhhh okkk .. i m sorry i m new to this .. can u suggest me some themes for this MIUI version which is compatible .. would be a great help.. also stupid zombies not working !! any help on that .. thanks so much :)

MIUI v4 themes have just begun. So give it 2 weeks and you'll have lots to choose from. As for that game not working. I'd need a logcat.

When will you be producing a new ROM version for the HTC HD2 ? thanks.

Xiaomi did say there will be one last GB update, to sort of "end" things. However, with every ICS release without a sign of GB. I think this may of been a false hope.

Hmm, the change doesn't mention anything about Arc S being now based on the official firmware and not beta, does that mean that you guys haven't merged it ? It is mentioned on chines page but not here..

What trembling do you mean? I have a i9100, and while the desktop isn't the smoothest (definitely not as smooth as GB MIUI on my old desire), I wouldn't say it's "trembling".
first...when wake the screen it's show for less than a sec,the default lockscreen then the other,and when you slidet-it, it's look like undecided,so l don't know about you,l did a full wipe befor flash today and it's not smooth at all

Hi, Installed without issues but I can't see the new "Added new Camera preview feature (See Camera Settings)" anywhere..
Can anyone help?

Themes apparently working, according to changelog explanation. Finally!
This week update is really impressive... Great job guys!

Is there any tuto teaching how to build a v4 theme? Or should I use same filenames and paths used in GB ones?

EDIT: now I've tested here, and font packs are still freezing phone on boot.

What is this app (the last one with the name in chinese):
Screenshot_2012-05-11-12-02-03.png

Hello
Thanks for info, i need step by step help because i`m new on Android OS.

I download all data from:
http://android.gcfam.net/devs/andy/MIUIv4/

And i upload all file to SD card and i`m in recovery mode, but i don`t know how to install, a thing first, second file etc
can i get help for all steps

Sorry for my bad English
Thanks

@ stefan47: Have you tried setting force gpu rendering under developer settings?

As for this weeks update, looking good so far, no problems here :) Always happy with Miui ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

@ stefan47: Have you tried setting force gpu rendering under developer settings?

As for this weeks update, looking good so far, no problems here :) Always happy with Miui ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
l have now ....thanks but that anoying lockscreen walpapper (default )it's always appear before mine

Hello
Thanks for info, i need step by step help because i`m new on Android OS.

I download all data from:
http://android.gcfam.net/devs/andy/MIUIv4/

And i upload all file to SD card and i`m in recovery mode, but i don`t know how to install, a thing first, second file etc

can i get help for all steps

Sorry for my bad English
Thanks

This is learning basic ROM flashing. I recommend reading over my tutorial here: http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/how-to-update-upgrade-miui.15424/

You only need the top link. MIUIv4_I9000_2.5.4.zip. Flash that in recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.