Release MIUI ROM 2.5.18 ROMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to fresh install it
You have taken a backup of your phone?
Have you installed a new kernel that fits your model? (Make sure to get the right one BEFORE you factory reset "Settings-About Phone")
There are some easy "One-click" programs you can run to do the whole process, I recommend doing that. (Odin for example)
Factory reset your phone and install MIUI, make sure you have signature check turned off in the recovery menu.

You can't install MIUI without factory reset as far as I know.

You have taken a backup of your phone?
Have you installed a new kernel that fits your model? (Make sure to get the right one BEFORE you factory reset "Settings-About Phone")
There are some easy "One-click" programs you can run to do the whole process, I recommend doing that. (Odin for example)
Factory reset your phone and install MIUI, make sure you have signature check turned off in the recovery menu.

You can't install MIUI without factory reset as far as I know.
Okay, first i unrooted the phone with odin and I9100XXLPQ_I9100OXALPQ_I9100XXLPQ_HOME.md5,
Then I rooted the phone with odin and CF-Root-SGS2_XX_XEO_LPQ-v5.3-CWM5.tar

After that I started the phone in recovery mode, did a factory reset, cashe wipe, dalvik cashe wipe and rebooted the phone, and it get's stuck on Xiamo boot animation.. :/

Okay, first i unrooted the phone with odin and I9100XXLPQ_I9100OXALPQ_I9100XXLPQ_HOME.md5,
Then I rooted the phone with odin and CF-Root-SGS2_XX_XEO_LPQ-v5.3-CWM5.tar

After that I started the phone in recovery mode, did a factory reset, cashe wipe, dalvik cashe wipe and rebooted the phone, and it get's stuck on Xiamo boot animation.. :/
Did you flash ONLY the MIUI zip. i.e. you didn't try to flash any kernel or anything at the same time, did you?

I am sorry to inform that I don't remember this at the moment, but I used one from XDA Dev forum.
Myself I have a HTC one X and I did this for some friends a long time ago, and I have memory like a goldfish :)

But here is a link to many kernels and with a bit of reading I think you can find one.
I will look into this when I get home.

I am sorry to inform that I don't remember this at the moment, but I used one from XDA Dev forum.
Myself I have a HTC one X and I did this for some friends a long time ago, and I have memory like a goldfish :)

But here is a link to many kernels and with a bit of reading I think you can find one.
Alright, thanks a lot :D!

My F5 key is spoilt...

But please don't discuss device specific problem here...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Kam_El

I thought MIUI came with it's own kernel and that that kernel was installed when you flashed the zip, no?

Now that the HTC Sensation has official CM9 support, any chance of that becoming the new base for Sensation MIUIAndroid ROMs?

What's with the attitude? As aatjitra said, there are are other places on this forum more suitable for your chit chat.
As you studder your way forward with your message then you are correct that there are other more suitable places to discuss these matters. But it just so happened to become a question here meanwhile we wait for the release of the new ROM's and until they are launched then I cant say I see the problem.
Other then the fact that people are waiting in excitement for the new ROM and just wanted to get the time to go faster maby.
But I apologize for talking at the wrong place to the wrong time, however I believe a ROM related issue was solved and until the new ROM comes there will be no error reports.

Reactions: Bestonius
Status
Not open for further replies.