Changelog MIUI ROM 2.5.25 Change log [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly didnt make it to the patch rom devices this week, we will try to find out. :)

Phone will not detect new version OTA. I have downloaded the zip from web site.
I'm all excited about MIUI, for the speed, stability, options and graphics. And so anxious to open up every new release.

Just love your work!

Phone will not detect new version OTA. I have downloaded the zip from web site.
I'm all excited about MIUI, for the speed, stability, options and graphics. And so anxious to open up every new release.

Just love your work!
There is no OTA for the HTC One X. So what phone do you have?

Yep, I use my hotmail account more than gmail and it works fine.

On my SGS2 it isn't working. On 2.5.18 it worked for a second, but later when i want to open an e-mail, I get a warning which says e-mail has been stopped, same problem with this version.. tried to whipe cache of e-mail, but there is nothing in cache, because e-mails can't be opened.. I now use the hotmail app from the market, works fine too..

Got the same warning when I try to open the status of the phone in the 'about phone' menu..

I also noticed there are less things translated then the version before.. (Dutch)

I also noticed there are less things translated then the version before.. (Dutch)

Did you reboot after changing languages? Sometimes some are cached to the first language, so a reboot is required to finalize all strings during a language switch.

Did you reboot after changing languages? Sometimes some are cached to the first language, so a reboot is required to finalize all strings during a language switch.

I did a full wipe before I installed it, wipe system etc.. and dit a reboot several times.. but still some thing are English.. I also noticed in the picturegalery that some things are in Chinese.. the folder of my ex sd card is named in Chinese characters.. camera is in English, warnings are in English and some other menu options in English..

where's the magnifying glass?? when i open up a new sms, and want to move the cursor around, I just see the old slider, not the magnifying glass

where's the magnifying glass?? when i open up a new sms, and want to move the cursor around, I just see the old slider, not the magnifying glass
Expect other applications to gain the feature soon.

Thanks,
Mark

Sorry... didn't notice the second page in this thread... i'm also on SGS2 ... btw. keep up the good work ;-)

Is it possible to know what ICS build this is based on? Back on XDA, the latest seems to be LPF.

On Nexus S MIUI ROM 2.5.25 :
1. Q: Background color, from Setting - Language & Input - under "Keyborad & Input Methods" - Android Keyboard (tap right icon) - menu show on the dark background color, just wondering since all menu has white background color in original theme.

2. Q: Setting - Sound Settings ; under "Ringtone & Notifications" : the chosen sound files show with extention (ogg files).
It's different with previous MIUI ROM 2.5.18, the chosen sound show only the name as sound title without extention files.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.