Release MIUI ROM 2.5.25 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys I have an annoying problem . I have found it for 3 versions of Galaxy SII roms
Whatever themes I installed , the appearance of the dialer and status bar doesn't change at all !!!!!!

Why isn't there any one interested in my problem ???

Why isn't thereanyoneinterested in my problem ???
i think because this isn't a support thread? try posting in support section, and i dont think Themes are 100% working yet (Correct me if im wrong, been using another rom, and just returned to MIUI (again) today)

ok i reinstalled monitor.apk over an titanium backup... but the not working gmail widget is still a big problem for me... and there are other widgets that doesnt work well...
this release is not as good as the last releases... what happened ?

There is nothing stolen from miui-germany ..
I didn't take any XML from miui-germany and i will never do ..
Its a blame that you didnt help miuiandroid for multilanguage roms. We should work together and not agains us

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2

Its a blame that you didnt help miuiandroid for multilanguage roms. We should work together and not agains us

wtf who are u? a guy ( not you) in another thread posted the xmls: https://github.com/MyUI-Team/MIUIv4
and these ones are kanged! if u have another xmls, link to git pls!

miui-germany will never work together with mark.

okay so, u are the guy from Ah forum. i downloaded your rom and compared the strings with our strings.. wow everything is even... strange o_O

Full Screen Caller ID is lost on my SGS II with this update. How do I get it back??
It was working before, even with facebook contacts using Facebook Contact Sync.

a lot of widgets do not work anymore. any idea how i can solve this ?

Try clearing app cache of the associated apps, and maybe reflashing wiping /dalvik and /cache.

All the widgets I use continue to work, but none of them are the ones you use.

Try clearing app cache of the associated apps, and maybe reflashing wiping /dalvik and /cache.

I tried as you said, but still the same problem... The widgets that do not load are the Gmail/Hotmail and general mail widgets. If I do not get this working i will restore the .18 version. Sofar I have never had this problem before.

I have reverted to version 2.5.18 and everything is working fine. I will give it another try next week....

the widget from better battery stats doesn't load here.
That coupled with the fact that if you want full screen caller ID you have to manually set up each contact photo makes this a really bad update... not that the software itself is bad but they are going backwards on features...

Video Camera still does not work on Gnex maguro :( last build n this build i reported it to xiamoi n made a thread on the gnex forums?

I have cleaned install, but it is still the same problem occur.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I tried as you said, but still the same problem... The widgets that do not load are the Gmail/Hotmail and general mail widgets. If I do not get this working i will restore the .18 version. Sofar I have never had this problem before.

I have reverted to version 2.5.18 and everything is working fine. I will give it another try next week....
I am going back .18, too. Same journey;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

May I ask what happened to the browser offline reading? Where I can download the Page and read offline. I can't seem to find that function anymore.

ok so now I want to know is there a specific recovery ROM i should be using for applying MIUI 2.5.25? I tried with CWM and now DoomRecovery and both have the same results - HOX boots and hangs at the logo. Same for 2.5.18. So what's wrong here? This is indeed an international phone and it is infact unlocked and rooted. Any help thanks! Just rebooted back to recovered backup so I have a functioning cell.
Thanks,
Anthony

ok so now I want to know is there a specific recovery ROM i should be using for applying MIUI 2.5.25? I tried with CWM and now DoomRecovery and both have the same results - HOX boots and hangs at the logo. Same for 2.5.18. So what's wrong here? This is indeed an international phone and it is infact unlocked and rooted. Any help thanks! Just rebooted back to recovered backup so I have a functioning cell.
Thanks,
Anthony
all i did was use CWM Recovery. The steps which I did were flash boot.img that is inside the .zip file, after that booted in to CWM and did factory reset,wipe data, dalvik cache and then flashed the rom. It worked out smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.