Release MIUI ROM 2.6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying Miui on my sensation every Friday, but the same bug doesn't seem to be getting fixed.

The bug is that when ever I return to the homescreen after exiting an application - the miui launcher has to load all the icons on the screen and my widgets, this makes the user experience very unpleasant. Which is a shame because the rom is full of fantastic & unique features. It's as if the ram management is not working properly and the launcher is killed when running some apps, which results in the launcher having to be restarted.

Also does anyone know when FULLY functional miui v4 themes will be available? themes are one of the best things about miui - at present every miui v4 theme I select makes no difference apart from changing the icons.

Ah ok though please take this to the bug section i will answer you there. Thanks

Note to all users :

This is not the thread to ask for support. Please use the correct sections of the forum.

Many thanks

Hey Guys.

I have the same problem with icons refreshing on current 2.6.15 build on Sensation :(
It wasn't happening on previous 2.6.8 but It was been happening earlier - I don't remember correct version number exactly.

In current situation I'm downgrading to 2.6.8, This bug is becoming to be annoying a little bit, ok - a lot ;)

Btw. There is an interesting version of MIUI v4 for Sensation based directly on AOSP/CM9 on the net.

But does the build have htc camera? Thats the only reason why i use sense based roms, because of the camera app, there is no better camera app in market (just my opinion)

But does the build have htc camera? Thats the only reason why i use sense based roms, because of the camera app, there is no better camera app in market (just my opinion)
i apologize if this in the wrong place to ask this, but assistance would be greatly appreciated.
any plans on using the in phone updater?
or can one download just the update as to avoid a fresh install? e.g. update.zip?

all your hard work is immensely cherished

+1
wondering how to perform the update on sensation XE, i guess we need to download the full rom for our device and then use updater app and navigate to the zip file :) am i right? or is there something else we have to do ?

Mark - How do we get the lockscreen with the PIN? Due to exchange server policy restrictions i MUST have a PIN, but by doing so, the lockscreen no longer appears! Is there a way around it? Thanks!

It seems like there is a new update with today's date on miui.com: 2.6.16.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Here is the changes in chinese...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339871377516.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339871377516.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 222
Is the Galaxy Nexus Toro going to get this update as well?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Is the Multi-lang 2.6.15 Rom delayed, or is there no multi-lang this week?

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

People are not learning... or think by posting here will get them faster answers.

Cruel to be kind - thread locked until people learns!!

Status
Not open for further replies.