Release MIUI ROM 2.6.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work and this computer doesn't have the password saved for the OTA service. I can't add them till I get home.
allright downloaded it but thanks anyways, but I bet someone else will need it :), hey btw LBE Guard is still beeing silly :/, I have to have Super SU for it to work..

Error on SGS 2 : permission managers cannot start =>> phone reboot again and again.

thank you very much
so I have to download just the rom and the flash boot theres no OTA updates right??

tried turning root explorer on with ES File Explorer, and allowed the app in LBE Guard but it says 'Sorry test failed. This feature cannot run on your phone.' when I try turning root explorer on with ES File Explorer..

and also saw in app permission for ES File Explorer that "Request Root Permission" under "ROOT" was gray but had a green allowing icon :/ anyone know how to fix this?

Looks like there will be no GNex Toro love anymore from MIUIAndroid. I so hope this version get ported soon to Toro :( Still stuck on 2.6.8. (even though it's still a great release!)

Looks like there will be no GNex Toro love anymore from MIUIAndroid. I so hope this version get ported soon to Toro :( Still stuck on 2.6.8. (even though it's still a great release!)

It will get updated soon, the dev had some very important things to deal with, but he has said once he is settled he will bring Toro up to speed.

Reactions: DThomas
:mad: Installed on my Sensation, continues the problem of random icons.
I did a clean full wipe, and in spite of everything from beginning until the problem is ... .

Those reporting reboots etc, have you done complete wipes before installing?
Yeah, I've tried updating from last week's version, the version from two weeks ago, and a completely clean install. All showed the exact same results.

I want to tell you that I Have SGS2 and I'm on MIUI since it was made and I had never have a problems with that and I always download a new version on Friday. But I have never made any wipe installing a new one. Maybe this is a solution. Try to install version 2.6.15 and then newest with no wipe. Maybe ;)

oh. and blackandroidtheme is working ok (using newest version from today)

I want to tell you that I Have SGS2 and I'm on MIUI since it was made and I had never have a problems with that and I always download a new version on Friday. But I have never made any wipe installing a new one. Maybe this is a solution. Try to install version 2.6.15 and then newest with no wipe. Maybe ;)

oh. and blackandroidtheme is working ok (using newest version from today)
are you able to remove and replace system apps? :) Like YouTube for instans?

Status
Not open for further replies.