Release MIUI ROM 2.6.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to tell you that I Have SGS2 and I'm on MIUI since it was made and I had never have a problems with that and I always download a new version on Friday. But I have never made any wipe installing a new one. Maybe this is a solution. Try to install version 2.6.15 and then newest with no wipe. Maybe ;)

Same here on my SGS2.. Never had any major problems like bootlooping (beside the bugs that are reported and some problems related to translations in multi-rom). 2.6.29 working fine here atm :)

I sometimes wonder how is it possible that so many users have these issues... :confused:

Ah well, doing a backup now and whip/install after that... Let's hope it works.
Siyah Kernel v3.3.2 works great with 2.6.22, same with *29?

updated to 2.6.29 - thank you!

2012-06-29 13.18.19.png2012-06-29 13.18.22.png

I'm just curious. Why didn't you like the US release? I'm not too sure what the differences are (besides the changed default boot animation and the inclusion of their "toolbox" app).

Thank you very much for the Toro! I couldn't wait for an update for my device to drop. Thank you very much!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Move to SD Card / Phone doesnt work after installing / restoring.

Others please check, if anyone faces such problem.

Markhuk,
which device?
Mine device is Liquid MT, I'm porting from nexus S.
As I didn't touched any apk I doubt issue could be somewhere in original rom as log clearly stands.

nevermind, worked after reinstall.

It hangs on the lockscreen or in the installation of apps and it reboots again and again... same problem with the update 2.6.22. That is the reason why I switch back to 2.6.16... =(

To SGS2 users, I finally got it to boot. Here's what I did:
- Full wipe (system, cache, dalvik, format system/cache/data).
- Rom installation.
- Wipe system/cache/dalvik.
- Siyah installation (latest release).
- Wipe system/cache/dalvik.
- Reboot.

allright downloaded it but thanks anyways, but I bet someone else will need it :), hey btw LBE Guard is still beeing silly :/, I have to have Super SU for it to work..
Hi can you give me steps to do after installing Super SU....?

Finally, this ROM is now working great in my sgs2... Here is what i did:
- full wipe ( data/factory reset, cache partition, dalvik cache, format cache, system and data)
- install ROM
- install SiyahKernel SGS2 v3.3.2
- reboot
=)

Status
Not open for further replies.