Release MIUI ROM 2.6.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we soon see MIUI v4 on the HTC Desire S? In fact, when will the Desire S or HTC Saga be added to the list of compatible phones?

Will we soon see MIUI v4 on the HTC Desire S? In fact, when will the Desire S or HTC Saga be added to the list of compatible phones?

At the rate newer phones are coming out probably never. (This is my opinion, not the opinion of MIUIAndroid or Xiaomi )

I had to move back to 2.6.16 ...reason? after updating SU binary from market i receive dozen of "shell has been granted superuser permission"...then my phone start to act weird...stopped responding during any software i try to run...reflash and the same thing happend...and one more thing...i cannot find any software for hidding sms conversations...the ones i receive from the other party are intercepted but the sent ones are still visible in the standard messaging application.I have to mention that i don't have any other third party application to handle short messages and I disabled the Guard (or firewall) application, wich MIUI rom includes.Any one with the same problems? Any solution found?

Galaxy S2 with MIUI 2.6.16 and Siyah 3.3.2 kernel

Status
Not open for further replies.