Preview MIUI ROM 2.7.13 Preview Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
This weeks recommended updates:

MIUI focus on integrated Cloud synchronisation system features.

1. New Xiaomi account sync options (Similar to Google Sync)

2. Contacts and SMS synchronisation with i.xiaomi.com cloud platform

3. New MiDrive network disk via File Explorer, allow copying of local files to MiDrive storage, alos accessible via pan.xiaomi.com

4. Desktop support to customise grid layout for 4x4 and 4x5 icon arrangement

5. New version of running apps task management

The i.xiaomi.com page still requires some adjustments in preparation for Fridays release.

pan.xiaomi works for me. I was testing file uploads today.
Screenshot from 2012-07-11 14:06:10.png

OK; iBot... and how do you log in????
I don't have a xiaomi account, could never create one and since I don't understand chinese.... you get what I mean?

Big Edit.... I could finally create a xiaomi account!! ;) but, I cannot register my cell phone. What is the ffffiinnng format to use??? I tried +54.. 0054... (54 is Argentina, my Country) but nothing seems to be right... Can you give me a hand??
And I can't register from the phone because I can't read the chinese message I receive so... I'm pretty much stuck.

Wait for the next release. Theres a new login method that works easier, and should solve your problems.

Reactions: MasterTB
Can we get those togglers (power controllers) to be use on homescreen. these are on status bar, really want to use on homescreen for one button access for lock/data and others...

Looking forward to this week's release!
The new 4x5 homescreen layout will be an absolute godsend on the One X's bigger screen!

I've got one question though, will the google search fix be rolled into this release?

Thanks!

Looking forward to this week's release!
The new 4x5 homescreen layout will be an absolute godsend on the One X's bigger screen!

I've got one question though, will the google search fix be rolled into this release?

Thanks!

Today is thursday right? Holy cow. I gotta get that done and fixed. I think I fixed the issue in apktool at least.

Thanks for looking into it!

In MIUI GB on my old Desire HD I used the browser bar search so much - It feels like the missing piece of the MIUI puzzle for me :)

I have a question to the creators of this ROM.

I am using MIUI ROM v2.7.6 on my i9300 and I've hit a wall. I am creating an application, which catches incoming SMS messages via a Broadcast Receiver and not matter what I set it's priority, it will always be the MIUI ROM who will catch the SMS first. My application NEEDS to be the first to catch the SMS and if it's not in a from that I need, it will leave the message to other SMS applications to handle it.
Even a ridiculously high number in the priority doesn't help...

<receiver android:name=".SMSReceiver" >
<intent-filter android:priority="999999999" >
<action android:name="android.provider.Telephony.SMS_RECEIVED" >
</action>
</intent-filter>
</receiver>

Any workarounds, suggestions?

P.S. it works everywhere else I tested it, accept on MIUI, who is the first to catch the sms and display it via it's dialog.

I am using MIUI ROM v2.7.6 on my i9300 and I've hit a wall. I am creating an application, which catches incoming SMS messages via a Broadcast Receiver and not matter what I set it's priority, it will always be the MIUI ROM who will catch the SMS first. My application NEEDS to be the first to catch the SMS and if it's not in a from that I need, it will leave the message to other SMS applications to handle it.

</action>
</intent-filter>
</receiver>

P.S. it works everywhere else I tested it, accept on MIUI, who is the first to catch the sms and display it via it's dialog.

There is a toggle in the miui sms app "System MMS app priority" On/Off

Reactions: Bojan Kseneman

</action>
</intent-filter>
</receiver>

May i know on i9300, this rom is still in beta, is it true?....official already?...

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 2

It's a non-official beta version, but despite a few graphical problems I don't see any.

So, any link i can get it?....btw, this weekend update will include i9300 device or need to wait until official released?...tq....i love miui....

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 2

most of the links on the forums have been removed.
"I have heard from reliable sources that it was not meant that this BETA release would had come out to the public at this time.
To show my respect to MIUI China I choose to remove any link to the BETA release!!
And I hope everyone else will do that aswell if you are using this release as a base for your own MIUI version (dev) "

Anyway, let's wait till tomorrow and will see if there is an official release.
If there is not, send me a PM, I will give you a "temporary" account to my FTP server and you may download it.

most of the links on the forums have been removed.
"Ihave heard from reliable sources that it was not meant that this BETA release would had come out to the public at this time.
To show my respect to MIUI China I choose to remove any link to the BETA release!!
And I hope everyone else will do that aswell if you are using this release as a base for your own MIUI version (dev) "

Anyway, let's wait till tomorrow and will see if there is an official release.
If there is not, send me a PM, I will give you a "temporary" account to my FTP server and you may download it.

Yeah. Accidental release. We were told it was official, then once we didn't see the ROM on MIUI.com we knew it was not public, thanks to another MIUI Fansite bashing us over it.

GPS issue will be fixed?

------------------------------------------------------------