Preview MIUI ROM 2.7.6 Changelog preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear all administrator
i would like to thank all of you for your support for this project and patient to answer from the members.
i hope this support will be continue as i really like to have miui rom on my mobile devices
please continue all the good jobs

every friday i looking forward yours present (release rom)

What happened to the below issues in SGS2
1. LBE guard issue..
2. Wrong contact photo displayed when calling...

He is referring to the fact MIUI will soon be on 4.1 providing no major issues arise between now and whenever the new base is out :) by the way there is NO Official news on 4.1 MIUI yet but expect it to come at some stage soon (Device dependent)

Right..so as I said earlier and peaches probably misunderstood, for now it would be good to get 4.0.4 on SGS2 as it has been officially leaked by samsung..and later if the same happens for Jelly Bean 4.1 we go to 4.1.

Mark do you think we will get 4.0.4 on SGS2 then?

Reactions: genothomas
When MIUI will support 2Way call recording on Xperia Arc? As of now it records only my own voice.. not the front person's voice.

Right..so as I said earlier and peaches probably misunderstood, for now it would be good to get 4.0.4 on SGS2 as it has been officially leaked by samsung..and later if the same happens for Jelly Bean 4.1 we go to 4.1.

Mark do you think we will get 4.0.4 on SGS2 then?
What would the advantages of going to 4.04 be?

Also, the leak isn't official (is any leak official?). When it's actually official (i.e. Samsung starts releasing it to devices themselves) then I guess Miui should start to think about integrating it.

Works for me but it takes up to around 5 minutes to get a lock. Needs some major improvement.
GPS works fine here (SGS2), locks in a few moments (under clear sky in car), maybe u need to use FasterFix and set appropriate server for your location?

maybe this week we will get miui for tablets? near all of them are on ics, so as said earlier, we'll get miui too :p
I know for now it's not useable mostly because of portrait orientation lock, but who knows :D

Reactions: Deleted member 8986
GPS works fine here (SGS2), locks in a few moments (under clear sky in car), maybe u need to use FasterFix and set appropriate server for your location?
It's never helped previously when I have used it. I'll give it another go.

Would be great if they could stop using sense base for the Sensation also. Know there is an AOSP based version over at miui.us but it's so-so stable :( Really hate all the sense crap left in the official. Now that there are AOKP and CM9 ROMs that work excelent I really can't see the point in using that base but then I am not a developer so...

Is there any way to have the 2way call recording turned on as standard(automatically) when starting a phone conversation?
As it is now, I have to turn it on while in a conversation and sometimes it's already too late and/or I forget(I use it for work) :)
Btw, I have a SG2.

(Looking forward to "Call recordings file name contains the contact name making it easier to identify recordings by name at a glance" :) )
May I also suggest that MIUI sorts the recordings into a folder structure. It's not that practical with just a very long list of audio files.
Thank you for a great ROM ;)

+1 on this ;)
would love to have MIUI on my TF :p

maybe this week we will get miui for tablets? near all of them are on ics, so as said earlier, we'll get miui too :p
I know for now it's not useable mostly because of portrait orientation lock, but who knows :D

+1 on this ;)
would love to have MIUI on my TF :p

Well Xiaomi isn't hiding it. You can look at the XML and see the tablet images and widescreen support being added. I'd say there getting ready for either their own Tablet or the Nexus 7.

Is there any way to have the 2way call recording turned on as standard(automatically) when starting a phone conversation?
As it is now, I have to turn it on while in a conversation and sometimes it's already too late and/or I forget(I use it for work) :)
Btw, I have a SG2.

(Looking forward to "Call recordings file name contains the contact name making it easier to identify recordings by name at a glance" :) )
May I also suggest that MIUI sorts the recordings into a folder structure. It's not that practical with just a very long list of audio files.
Thank you for a great ROM ;)

Yes, its there, check call settings!!!

I'd say there getting ready for either their own Tablet or the Nexus 7.
ah.. I'm recognizing old kind Xiaomi.. "need device X to be added to a list" : "meet you on next version, and we''ll speak then".. pff

Status
Not open for further replies.