• Add Variety framework supports other applications
  • New virus-scanning function
  • Add a password protection for system
  • Fix setting the ringtone when set to "no" leads to errors
  • Fix sound played only once issues
  • Repair the the Huaping problem
  • Delete confirmation prompt for the data network, convert from Wi-Fi
[Phone]
  • Optimise call recording button will not be clickable (because some devices do not support call recording)
  • Optimise update of attribution number of libraries
  • Optimal adjustment of the proximity sensor when hanging up, also avoid accidental dialing problems when phone is in your pocket
  • Fix Custom attribution information is deleted from call list. Attribution information is not updated.
  • Fix proximity sensor on some devices when in call leads to FC errors
  • Included in the fix number "," cannot normally match the contact name
[Contacts]
  • Optimise the contact list page account screen
  • Fix bulk deletion, you cannot remove SIM card contacts
[Messaging]
  • Optimise MMS synchronisation, when MMS has been deleted its items will not continue to sync
[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]
  • New synchronisation status bar displays icons
  • Fix lock screen does not display the lock screen wallpaper when applied
  • Fix status bar is always displayed, showing checking SD card problem
[Desktop]
  • Add dynamic wallpaper support
  • Optimize 720P devices desktop layout
  • Fix problem when name is too long, causes text over lap of adjacent icons
  • Fix RAM cleanup key button text problems
  • Fix in some cases large font used in some applications
[Themes]
  • Add Desktop widget support for richer dynamic effects (eg, screen can have a special animation effects)
  • New clock desktop widget dynamic screen effects
  • Optimise boot animation, so that it can adapt to the screen size
  • Optimise the theme home page layout
  • Optimised time taken to apply wallpaper in themes
  • Fix in some cases, wallpapers may fail to load
  • Fix theme application, memory leak may lead to FC errors
[Camera]
  • Fix screen freezing issue in Camera UI
[Gallery]
  • Add Gallery to support large font mode
  • New cloud image copies only historical photographs simultaneously when charging (if set in settings)
  • Optimise load speed when first opening application
  • Optimisation to improve cloud picture albums when the screen turns off synchronisation speed will be reduced
  • Repair insert / delete / update the database leads to occasional FC error
  • Fix SD card error leads to the Gallery FC errors
  • Fix repeated download of the cloud picture albums
【Settings】
  • Fix synchronisation button toggle switch problems
  • Remove the font size in the secondary setting switch
[File Explorer]
  • Add support for other applications to select a file and sent directly to MiDrive
  • Optimise MiDrive usage via the file explorer to select the files from third-party programs
  • Optimisation to increase reading progress prompt when loading folders
  • Fix image thumbnails in some cases show the normal size instead of thumbnail
  • Fix renaming of file, you cannot copy / paste / or set as wallpaper
  • Fix cross-draw the screen in editing mode, editing mode will not quit
[Calendar]
  • Fix issues when system language is set to Arabic, leads to FC error
[Notes]
  • Added support for notes to click on links to visit web sites or call phone numbers
  • Optimise the reminder dialog startup speed
  • Optimisation to reduce the update image scaling strategy, if the picture is too large it will be reduced to a screen display size
  • Fix modifying the system language leads to FC
  • Fix adding multiple contacts will lead to problems
  • Repair notes in contacts issues
  • Fix in some cases, adding a contact will result in the pictures displaying garbled (if added to note)
[Other]
  • New addition of the original Internet transfer functions
[Alarm clock]
  • Optimize the alarm to sound, the screen does not automatically unlock when alarm is on

why MIUI rom is too heavy on my LT26i?
free ram is maximum 200 mb only !!
dialer takes long time to open and long time to execute the call after i click it
dose it happen with only me !!

On sg3 Force Close on Full Settings > Mobile Networks > Mobile Operators with error message below

"Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped."

Phone will nto able to get signal when roaming in other coutries. Also in this version i don't see a bugfix!!! This a great probelm

Reactions: Nizaam
On sg3 Force Close on Full Settings > Mobile Networks > Mobile Operators with error message below

Phone will nto able to get signal when roaming in other coutries. Also in this version i don't see a bugfix!!! This a great probelm

The same problem exists on SGS2 for long time now and fix is said to be released in next few weeks. So far it's been more than a month and no fix so far.

MIUI is great ROM and I've got used to it, but bugfixing seems to be last on their list. New "cloud" features are useless for me and I would like them to fix bugs more than adding useles features. MIUI will soon become full of bloatware just like stock roms and this will drive users to other roms.

Sometimes you just have to aknowledge that the greater powers out there are not made by fixations or believes!

Thanks for your effort guys, I am sure you know we love you all.
If we knew what you guys looked like then we would follow you around in the streets like a shadow or tail, just like 14 year old girls chasing Justin Bieber.

The same problem exists on SGS2 for long time now and fix is said to be released in next few weeks. So far it's been more than a month and no fix so far.

MIUI is great ROM and I've got used to it, but bugfixing seems to be last on their list. New "cloud" features are useless for me and I would like them to fix bugs more than adding useles features. MIUI will soon become full of bloatware just like stock roms and this will drive users to other roms.

Dude, I have the same phone as you and I confirm I DO NOT HAVE THIS BUG. Do a full wipe with this new version and this time do something I did in the past to help me as well. WIPE THE SD CARD. INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL and then mount USB on Recovery mode and put the rom inside the SD card. Then you can flash it. I guarantee you will not have no issues. Format everything. Factory reset, all the caches, dalviks and non dalviks.

why MIUI rom is too heavy on my LT26i?
free ram is maximum 200 mb only !!
dialer takes long time to open and long time to execute the call after i click it
dose it happen with only me !!

Hey I have an XPERIA ARC Lt15i and I use this site's LT18i ROM and I have the same SYMPTOMS as you. SLOW dialer SLOW SMS app and in general the RAM is eaten up. The phone is idling and it uses 340MB. Thats unheard off. So I hope these guys can get that ROM more optimized. I have been searching for a ROM at XDA that is lighter but is also MIUI but I have been unable to do so. If you ever find a solution, let me know.

I think I found a reason why the ARC LT18i ROM is so SLOW, when I was checking the phone's languages it has LIKE 20 languages on it! I want a ROM that only has like 2 or 3 and one should be english and the other Chinese. This will make the ROM much lighter. Guys can you make the ROMs not have this many languages and then just add the languages to your language packs? So people download the ROM with just english and chinese and if people want others they download the language packs?

I think I found a reason why the ARC LT18i ROM is so SLOW, when I was checking the phone's languages it has LIKE 20 languages on it! I want a ROM that only has like 2 or 3 and one should be english and the other Chinese. This will make the ROM much lighter. Guys can you make the ROMs not have this many languages and then just add the languages to your language packs? So people download the ROM with just english and chinese and if people want others they download the language packs?

You should buy a real phone....

Reactions: EboniLM

The ROM I use from miuiandroid only has chinese and english.

Guys ram eating is not a problem only with older phones. When I boot MIUI on my SGS II it starts with 570 to 630 MB of ram and piles up to 950 easily through the day.
This has been reported already, there is either a massive leak in the rom or some serious problems clearing ram after closing apps.
You can easily check this if your rom is based off your manufacturers rom. I have posted a comparison between one of Samsungs best roms for my phone and the latest MIUI here and the difference is over 200 MB between them with almost the same apps opened.
Till they fix this MIUI is going to be slow on older phones. Period. It gets slow on an SGS II sometimes so......

I have this problem also on my sg2 and this problem persists from version 2.7.x and seems no one bothers to fix this really critical issue which prevents me to use this rom (on cMIUI this is not present but it's based on CM9). Do you have also problems with sms notification on lockscreen? For me they are not displayed when received - I need to unlock than lock the phone and then they are displayed. Guys from MIUI please fix these two issues. Otherwise, everything else works like a charm. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.