Changelog MIUI ROM 2.8.10 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
SGS2 : still the bad 2 bugs:

network operator selection
and root rights didn't work well with some apps... supersu will only fix it...

damn... what about sms notification on locksreen after the message is delivered ? Still missing ?? thx

Well, that certainly kills my boner...

Quite ridiculous now, how long this is taking to fix. And the "About Phone" bug.

Can you please fix the bug in About phone -> Status which causes the crash of process android.phone on Galaxy S3 and also S2. (I can send a log from logcat so you can see what's causing it).
Also it would be great to disable the warnings when downloading apps on a mobile network (I have unlimited transfer and I hate the dialog warnings)
Also it would really be good to have a system quite hours, which would (optionally) make your phone quite in the specified hours (e.g. 00:00-08:00) - we all hate when someone/e-mail wakes up if we forget to silence our phone manually, don't we? :)
I can help with that and also I would like to help translate MIUI to Slovene.

Reactions: Nizaam
i have LT26i with 1 GB ram
now only 50 MB free memory :(
These MIUI releases are getting poorer and poorer. My memory also goes away quickly and I'm still sitting with these month old bugs. I am seriously considering moving away from MIUI and straight to XDA. MIUI does not care. They are still using old builds and not interested in fixing bugs.

Reactions: Cristea Florin
Hello. i'm new here . But so i have WT19a LWW . I''m runing old rom miui on my phone, never have problem. But this New ROM miui doens't WORK . i tried with kernel extended and MESA both doesn't work. I would like this ROM run on my phone. This Momente i'm runing CM9

Status
Not open for further replies.