Changelog MIUI ROM 2.8.17 Changelog and JellyBean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ported the JB MIUI to HD2 almost everything is working except for MIUI security. and mobile network has to be selected manually on every reboot. any help specially with network thing is much appreciated.

awesome update as usual
still.. the issue with changing the notification sound for whatsapp still exists
when I choose to change it.. it opens the theme selection screen instead!! not the ringtone selection dialog..

please fix this, thanks :D

p.s. back in the good ol' GB days, I remember there was an awesome MIUI custom battery monitor which is way more better and detailed that the stock, any chance of having it back ?

This version as the old miui launcher.. where is the new one ??? ... I can say this version is more stable.. I love it

Sent frOm JB MIUI with TapaMagic

This is the new launcher... just You need to download and instal theme with new features. Go to THEMES -> ONLINE and download and enable AngryBirdsSpace, then on main screen just swype two fingers up or down...
I don't see any other theme with new features now.

This is the new launcher... just You need to download and instal theme with new features. Go to THEMES -> ONLINE and download and enable AngryBirdsSpace, then on main screen just swype two fingers up or down...
I don't see any other theme with new features now.

yep that is pretty much it, and its annoying. angry birds suck.

hope they make more lite non bulky themes later on

Guys,
Is it possible for you to push out further updates on a fast flash over basis.. like an incremental upgrade? I imagine it'd save you loads of bandwidth too.

Guys,
Is it possible for you to push out further updates on a fast flash over basis.. like an incremental upgrade? I imagine it'd save you loads of bandwidth too.

If users change the ROM on their own. Which we encourage, that conflicts with the OTA upgrade. Then causes a bad experience for users. This way we can assure we won't break anyone's phone.

is there a way to remove the icons that are on the screen? it keeps prompting me with "Unable to remove system application"

is there a way to remove the icons that are on the screen? it keeps prompting me with "Unable to remove system application"

Thats "uninstalling" the app. There is no app drawer in MIUI. So when you remove the APP from the screen its uninstalling it. You must move apps you don't like to a folder.

can anyone direct me on how to get rid of the annoying corrior text in the upper left of the top banner(says"VerizonWireless)? Also google now says i need to enable google location...when i go to settings it is enabled??? Im also having a hard time changing default ringtone, after changing default sound in sound settings it still plays old default sound when people call. the only way around is to manually set up the ringtone for each contact???

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.