MIUI ROM 2.8.17 ICS & JellyBean

Status
Not open for further replies.
their "brush" recommendation this week is only 76.12%. Its gonna be a lot of fun once everyone starts "brushing" this evening...;)

The new launcher does not seem to be on the Miui China version for HTC One X......is it only for JB or ICS as well and just not on One X version?
it needs a supported theme like angry birds space(only the available now)after you apply drag the screen(no status bar) down with tow fingers merged as 1 and the desktop will show, but not sure if it's only jb

The only thing i have against MIUIv4 is game compatability, it all went down hill when v4 went live.never had a problem with MIUI gingerbread. Just hope it gets sorted out. One more thing if I am not mistaken isn't MIUI based on cyanogen mod? If that's the case is it possible that the performance options from CM9 can be implemented in MIUI?
All I know is Miui was based on CM up to GB. From ICS onwards, MIUI is using offical source (Google for Nexus, Samsung, etc).

it needs a supported theme like angry birds space(only the available now)
hell :(
I thought they will at most present us something like on early video (desktop with window), stupid angry birds ;/

Solved the memory problem I had by installing ram manager when the rom are up can any one try it and confirm that it works?

Sent from my Nexus S

it needs a supported theme like angry birds space(only the available now)after you apply drag the screen(no status bar) down with tow fingers merged as 1 and the desktop will show, but not sure if it's only jb
Aha superb thank you. :)

anyone having an idea where the more interesting themes for miui free launcher can be downloaded? The guys start to generate a hype around the office-theme ;)

Is Permission manager fixed? I downloaded official 2.8.17, from oficial MIUI, and root manager is not working ='(

Is Permission manager fixed? I downloaded official 2.8.17, from oficial MIUI, and root manager is not working ='(

now that you mention this may be the reason of the memory problem it all started when the permission manager broke if the apps keep ask for permissions but the manager ignores them then you have a deadlock in the processor losing resources until it crush or some one do a task wipe, to thing that a aced the computer architecture class last year and i forgot all about deadlocks o_O

now that you mention this may be the reason of the memory problem it all started when the permission manager broke if the apps keep ask for permissions but the manager ignores them then you have a deadlock in the processor losing resources until a crush, to thing that a aced the computer architecture class last year and i forgot all about deadlocks o_O
Hope this release from MIUIANDROID fix this problem, cause official MIUI still got this problems since 2.8.10 ='(

I suggest running full wipe before changing Android version to Jelly Bean, just to make clean install.

I suggest running full wipe before changing Android version to Jelly Bean, just to make clean install.

Good idea its optional though i would recommend that too for a clean MIUI 4.1 Base, though i had no probs doing a straight upgrade (but thats just me)

Status
Not open for further replies.