MIUI ROM 2.8.24 Release [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ROM feels quite snappy, even in the lock screen, where I had issues before. Very good build. Thanks so much.

hi guys and forgive my ignorance, I am a new user Spanish and wanted to know if going out for a pak version of languages.

Hey Mark,

Just curious if you know of a fix for BT on the Sensation?

Just started on this last build, the phone goes into a boot loop when BT is turned on. There is a log in the bugs thread...any help would be appreciated, but the 17th build is running perfectly for the time being

Sent from my MIUI Sensation via Tapatalk 2

any1 got problem with file manager? i cant do ANY operations on external sd card, cant rename, move, copy i cant even delete anything there. it acts like action was performed but no changes made

I have gone through every permutation to try and change the fonts on my Razr XT910!

Can anyone help?

any1 got problem with file manager? i cant do ANY operations on external sd card, cant rename, move, copy i cant even delete anything there. it acts like action was performed but no changes made

I always found the 'MIUI file manager' to be a little.......... weak! - to be honest.
Try 'ASTRO File manager' - it costs a bit, but worth the money.

Install and reboot.

English is translated properly, we include GAPPS, Google Now and other stuff that China dont care for. We spend a lot more time improving the ROM for English usage.

Thanks,

Mark

English is translated properly...

Haha. That's a good one. Got any more jokes?

does u using siyah kernel v4.1? if yes, then u should update to 4.1.1.

Reactions: kartonick
seems this weeks build was a majority of success. We have started our own testing before releasing roms to the public to route out and avoid as much disruption to end users, and also to avoid hotfixes. Seems this method has helped a lot judging by the feedback received.

Many thanks to the MIUI Community

Wait a minute........this means before you never tested the Roms? This means before you just released it and never even took a test-run with it? After so many times telling us you guys tested once and again.....tsk tsk

Use another lockscreen. :p

No different?
Screenshot_2012-08-26-10-34-06.png

Status
Not open for further replies.