MIUI ROM 2.8.24 Release [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I get bootloop with the new update! It is the first time it happens, any suggestions??

HTC Sensation (Pyramid)

There are some problem on Xiaomi M1. ( Version 2.8.24)
1. When someone called to me, calling answer screen don't appear. I am pressing the power button and then screen is opened.
2. I answered the phone, namely I touched the green one. But my voice don't arrive to opponent a few seconds. And then my voice arrives.
Can you fix these problems on the next version?

Why can't we use our live wallpaper as the lockscreen as before? This is really annoying.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hi there, I get bootloop with the new update! It is the first time it happens, any suggestions??

HTC Sensation (Pyramid)

hey Rickard, its because of Bluetooth, there is a small flashable file in the bugs section which fixes the issue on our Sensations.

Cheers

Sent from my MIUI Sensation via Tapatalk 2

Hi there, I'm using the 2.8.24 release and experiencing very slow connection on 3G. I have no issue when using 2.8.17. Anyone experience the same issue?

I'm using Galaxy Nexus GSM and have done a clean wipe but still the same.

Thx!

Am I missing something obvious here? Downloaded ROM. Rebooted to recovery. Wiped Dalvik, wiped cache/user data. Installed latest ROM version (HTC Incredible S). Rebooted. However the phone just freezes at the HTC splash screen. Same as with the previous version of the ROM that was uploaded last week.

Tried fixing permissions, but that didn't do anything. Not sure what I'm doing wrong?

Am I missing something obvious here? Downloaded ROM. Rebooted to recovery. Wiped Dalvik, wiped cache/user data. Installed latest ROM version (HTC Incredible S). Rebooted. However the phone just freezes at the HTC splash screen. Same as with the previous version of the ROM that was uploaded last week.

Tried fixing permissions, but that didn't do anything. Not sure what I'm doing wrong?

If it was your first time on MIUI. You must do a full system wipe prior to flashing as MIUI is greatly different than AOSP, CM, AOKP, Stock so it requires full wipe.

Also, on Incredible S. I think you may need to be on a stock 4.0 leak prior to flashing.

Reactions: CyanideJack
I get 3 FCs after updating from 2.8.17 . Can somebody help me ? I have EVO 3D and i wipe cache/dalvik.

If it was your first time on MIUI. You must do a full system wipe prior to flashing as MIUI is greatly different than AOSP, CM, AOKP, Stock so it requires full wipe.

Also, on Incredible S. I think you may need to be on a stock 4.0 leak prior to flashing.

Thanks. I'm trying to flash from MIUI 2.4.20. Can you clarify what you mean by 'stock 4.0 leak', please?

since version 2.8.17 phone ( i9100) freezes in various applications (chrome, facebook), it automatically restarts. After that, when I'm in an application and I press the home button,on the screen appears "loading..." and after 2-3sec appears icons on the screen. i try to full wipe but same problem :(

using htc ring as lock screen, no lag, working perfectly.. as freezing apps - only facebook app sometimes.. maguro, miuiandroid 2.8.24

using htc ring as lock screen, no lag, working perfectly.. as freezing apps - only facebook app sometimes.. maguro, miuiandroid 2.8.24

My facebook app since the last update has been freezing like crazy. I think FB messed up this time.

I am facing strange problem with my Nexus S.

I use Vibrate with Ringtone till v2.8.3 it was ok but from 2.8.17 Hotfix Vibrate doesn't work with Ringtone.
It works with all other things like SMS, Notifications, Games & Softs Keys but doesn't work with Ringtone

I do have Vibrate in Normal ON. & I also tried Full Reset but it doesn't work.

Please rectify this Bug.

Hey guys,
I just recently discovered the MIUI custom ROM for Android - and i've just fallen in love with it... Unfortunately I am new to this concept of installing custom ROM, and have a few questions. The first one being - is it possible to even install this ROM on my android? I have purchased imported phone, from China (the W007 Android); For this I have done quite a bit of looking around, but unfortunately (where ever I have found a download link) for the MIUI- their all just specific versions (for specific phones). I am sooo interested in installing this onto my phone, but I cannot find a valid version for my phone... The Phone Details Follow:

Android Version: 4.0.3
Baseband Version: MAUI.11AMD.W11.50.SP.V14, 2012/04/20 17:38
Kernel Version: 3.0.13 Sat Jun 9 13:12:07
Build Number: ALPS.ICS.MP.V1.11
Model Number: e1809c_v75_jbl_253

(Please just ask me for anything that is needed)

Second question was... Will I need to Root my phone, inorder to install this custom rom? I was asking this as, I believe that the warranty for the phone becomes void, if it is Rooted?

Lastly - how exactly would I be able to Root my phone?
I understand that this is a big ask - but if you could help me out with this little problem, it would be dearly appreciated
Thanks in advanced.
fingers-crossed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.