[System]
  • Optimise LT26i to new base ROM version 6.1.A.1.58
  • Huawei Honor based returned to B932
[Phone]
  • Added support for local IP Calling
  • New, customise the reminder times for missed calls, 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 times
  • Fix during call, moving phone away from ear, the screen does not light up
[Contacts]
  • Optimise contact selection for sending SMS, you can now directly select the most recent contacts, groups or favorites.
  • Contact selection interface will no longer appear to optimise export of contacts to SIM card contacts
[Messaging]
  • Optimise MMS maximum picture size support to 1920x1920
  • Optimisation for MMS failure to send message, can now manually re-send
  • Optimisation when switching to Xiaomi account, will be prompted about sync of SMS items found in other accounts
  • Fix in some cases the SMS popup prompt does not correctly display contact information
[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]
  • Fix problem of none-mute state, the caller cannot be heard
  • Fix call interface, the screen does not respond problem
  • Fix in some cases, lock screen lights / animations become stuck
[Desktop]
  • New "Recommended" folder icon with theme changes
  • New MiHome Free desktop user prompts to use the functions
  • Add shortcut to load running tasks by long-pressing on on clean-up key in Task management
  • Optimise the desktop icon shadow and font size
  • Optimisation of third-party default icon for some applications
  • Optimise response time when icons are dragged to the edge (new screen) on desktop
  • Optimise folder animation and position
  • Optimisation of folder renaming operation
  • Optimisation, un named folders will be shown as 'untitled folder' if no name is provided for the folder
  • Fix in some cases, MiHome Free desktop loading is unsuccessful
  • Fix when adding a desktop widget, insufficient memory may lead to desktop FC errors
  • Fix problems in MiHome Free desktop editing mode, menu items are unavailable
[Themes]
  • New, Local ringtone support to sort by time added
  • Optimised wallpaper crop functions
  • Fix reloading page issues after applying new theme
  • Fix in some cases, replacement fonts does not prompt to restart the phone leading to garbled interface font issues
  • Fix HTC Desire S, changing part of theme module resulted in problems
  • Fix in some cases, Wallpaper details page from background task to foreground leads to FC error
  • Fix in some cases, online wallpaper details page thumbnail does not display correctly
  • Fix in some cases the theme details page leads to some FC errors
  • Optimise drop-down list styles in recommended theme page
  • Fix image preview problems
[Camera]
  • Optimisation to significantly improve the image quality on the Xiaomi MI-ONE / S+. Contrast and noise issues
[Gallery]
  • Optimise MiCloud albums, only sync when charging, switched setting to Xiaomi account page
  • Fix lock screen wallpaper deformation issues
  • Fix use of front camera will automatically flip to rear camera issue
  • Fix download list occasionally shows as half-grey
[Music]
  • Optimisation to improve the album cover artwork and lyrics quality (in cooperation with Baidu music)
  • Optimisation when music is playing, when a call is received music playback will be automatically paused
  • Fix being unable to bulk download online music
  • Fix in some cases pressing the return key after entering online music may cause FC errors
[File Explorer]
  • Added support to extract .RAR format files
  • Optimisation of decompression of archive when extracted will create a new folder of the same name as the archive
  • Fix downloading pictures from MiDrive may cause some display problems
  • Fix FC error concerning opening SD card in File Explorer (Manager)
[Browser]
  • Optimisation of the tab management interface
[Sound Recorder]
  • Optimise audio file support and background playback
[Notes]
  • Optimisation of grid pattern and quick dragging of notes fluency
  • Optimise when adding notes to create a folder, it is not required to input the folder name for the note(s)
  • Optimisation, add prompts on how to use new Notes features (first time use)
  • Optimise notes with pictures, now show picture preview in grid view mode
  • Fix the grid view stick notes folder, first notes are update with content changes
[Other]
  • New variety lock screen frame support mechanism to support intercept touch events
  • Fix variety lock screen framework in some cases conditional parameter command does not work
  • Fix URL correction for i.xiaomi.com
  • Fix Xiaomi account page does not update when theme is changed

Unread sms counter in lock screen is fixed?
I'm in 2.8.3 SGS2 and waiting for this fix...
Please fix the bugs before adding new features...
Thanks for your support!

I'm sure that this isn't the where you put your suggestions about the next fixes etc. But stuff like, more private SMS converations (hidding name, message, and also latest text under the name in the conversation list)
More customizeable phone/contacts, exDialer is inspired by MIUI's dialer, and it has alot more to offer.
Why not include the options like, centering clock, hide the carrier etc, when these are options most of us choose to flash later on.
And also, why not extend the download size from 10mb to 100? Why should't you be able to decide that?
Not complaining, just wondering why this isn't standard :)

Why did the MIUI Team use the old 6.1.A.1.58 base ROM instead of the newer and much faster 6.1.A.2.45 base ROM for Xperia S (LT26i)?????
:(

patience.....

Don't demand what you get for free - The rom is free!

Everything takes time...

patience.....

Don't demand what you get for free - The rom is free!

Everything takes time...

Hey Pele, do you know by any chance if the latest version has JB camera on Gnex instead of the ICS one that was in the last release? Thanks

NEW version is BAD JOKE. All bugs are still here! ( softekeys on LS, no volume wake rocker, no incaming call vibration....) and opening apps animation is very very laggy!!!

Softkeys on lockscreen are not a bug... its new feature... :)
You can turn on torch by pressing home button on lockscreen...

thanx a lot for your hardwork MIUI Team............
is there any news about galaxy S2 having JB.....:)..........thanx again

I am fairly new to rooting and I have an HTC Dev unlocked Desire S. Every time I flash to a completely different ROM, I have to flash the boot image for the ROM in fastboot. Can someone tell me when I have to flash a new boot image when installing an update?

thanks for the great work as ever, hope next ver will include the new base for LT26i :)

Status
Not open for further replies.