Changelog MIUI ROM 3.1.11 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that I really care about the calculator, I use Calculator++ from the Google Play Store, which is quite useful since it has almost everything. I was just curious to see how modifications take place and I was like: "yeah, nice difference ... not... xD"

I can't connect to my WPA2-Personal (AES) wifi network after upgrading to 3.1.11. Says "Saved, secured with WPA/WPA2" instead of "Secured with WPA/WPA2", it won't ever try to connect so the box to the left stays gray instead of turning orange. Anyone else having Wifi troubles with this?

Using Xiaomi Mi-2

Hello, I'm new to this site but I've used MIUI for quite some time. Just installed 3.1.11 on my Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300) and it's very smooth and nice overall. Except for two things;

1) the notifications area (statusbar menu) doesn't work (it's always empty even when the phone vibrates for any reason) and even if I disable the "hide notification"-option under "Customize status bar notification" in Settings, they won't show.

2) The Home button doesn't react to anything. Maybe there's a setting I've missed or something, it just won't work. I also noticed that under the "Button" menu in Settings, the options are only for Menu button, Back button and Power button.

Other than that, awesome ROM as always! Thanks for all the hard work!

Edit: Problem solved by installing MIUI, reboot, set up phone, reboot, install gapps.

Flashed this a few hours ago on my Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300 intl.) and I love the new calc. Though, I have two seriously annoying bugs:

1) I have no lockscreen whatsoever. Doesn't matter what theme I apply. Completely gone.
2) Home button doesn't react to anything.

for you guys with the old calculator.... has anyone tried downloading the crespo or another jb source build rom and pulling the calculator.apk and pushing it to your device???

This new (?) FullScreen-RED start-up logo is kinda lame....
Can I go back to the previous small golden start-up logo?

This new (?) FullScreen-RED start-up logo is kinda lame....
Can I go back to the previous small golden start-up logo?
[kidding] Its for celebration of 10.000.000 user.. If you have it, you won Mi2... lol... [/kidding]

Reactions: Ero
Getting a couple of errors on HTC desire S. The first is when using any browser I get a constant message saying that I have no connection and should check my network connection despite the connection being on. The second is a wierd graphical error where I get a compressed version of whatever text I am reading in the top left of the screen as if it is trying to load the text into the status bar. any ideas?

One problem has been there on every MIUI-release so far. ICS for U9200.
At startup when entering PIN, randomly the phone either accepts it and loads home screen straight away, or it get stuck at "Unlocking SIM card..." and never does so. A restart is then needed, then cross fingers for the phone to get it's s**t right next time. Anyone else with same problem?

Hello, same problem for me on HTC One X...I'm stuck randomly 5-10 after Miui boot load end.
Any clue? Solved on tomorrow's update?

many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.