Changelog MIUI ROM 3.6.14 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBotPeaches

Script Gatekeeper
Oct 31, 2011
[Contacts]
  • New - When searching for contacts with more than one number via T9 dialer, “Recent tag” will be shown for recently used numbers
  • New - When setting voicemail in the contact details, a confirmation dialog box will pop up
  • Optimization - After entering contact details from the search results page, clicking on back button will still go back to the search results page
  • Fix - Deleting a contact failed while editing it
  • Fix - When selecting "set ringtone" menu item in the contact details, wrong dialog box pops up
  • Fix - For contacts born early than the year of 1970, the birthday calendar cannot be displayed
  • Fix - The input box to "Add" or "Rename" group still appears when exiting and reopening contacts application
[Themes]
  • Fix - Deletion failure of theme package and details page status error
  • Fix - In some cases, paddling list page may cause flash back problems
  • Fix - Name display error of the theme you are using on MIX theme screen
  • Fix - Local and online details of the same theme are inconsistent

[Gallery]
  • Fix - In some cases, typographical errors will appear in third-party sharing
  • Fix - View Video page bottom toolbar error
[Settings]
  • Fix - Access control in Privacy Protection is invalid
[Downloads]
  • Optimization - Boost the download success rate when the network is unstable
[Transfer]
  • Optimization - Change the kernel module of Transfer App
There was a 3 day holiday, which explains the small changelog :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: seaman and Rezeart
help me how to update it because when i check for update i see nothing so please help me what should download whole firmware and put it again or what?

help me how to update it because when i check for update i see nothing so please help me what should download whole firmware and put it again or what?

first of all make saving data on your phone.
Then download the appropriate firmware. Steps for installing a ROM is on the site.
Do not forget to restore the phone from the stored data.
In general, do as the first time established the firmware from MIUI.
Good luck.
translated by Google

Guys, does Galaxy Nexus have a location service issue? Also I can't see all of my folders when I plus the usb cable to the computer even I enabled the USB debugging!!

Thanks but it doesn't help... i can now call by typing numbers only in guarded mode...

Thanks but it doesn't help... i can now call by typing numbers only in guarded mode...

Replace ContactProvider.apk in system/app by this file in attachment..

Attachments

• ContactsProvider.apk
    264.1 KB · Views: 255
Thanks again for the effort, but the problem remains... will try factory reset now.

I did... I restored to previous version and it's working now. Will wait 'till the next update. Thanks again for all the help.

I did... I restored to previous version and it's working now. Will wait 'till the next update. Thanks again for all the help.

you need to find what is wrong... otherwise it will be there also in next release... but only you have that issue..

I know. I'll wait for the next update and do a factory reset then if it won't work. I assumed it was a general issue, since it's not, I'll figure it out;)

I'm on the crespo, and I know its still in beta for my device but I have a critical problem.

When I try to use any text box in a webpage, my browser crashes. It is okay when I type in the URL, but when i tap on any text box on the page itself, it crashes. This happens even when I use non-stock browsers like Dolphin.

Does anyone have a workaround for this?

Yes. We will hire fairies to help us getting logs from your phone and language you are using.

Wysłane z MI-2

When will the fairies arrive? I was hoping this was a known issue and there would be workarounds already...anyway here are the logs. First time submitting a logcat so I don't really know what I'm doing. I think the errors start at around 10:57, where I used Dolphin browser to access Google.ca, tapped on the search text box, and crashed. It does the same thing with the stock MIUI browser, and changing keyboards still result in the browser FC'ing.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide, or how better to provide them.

Attachments

• device_info.txt
    618 bytes · Views: 369
  • logcat.txt
    583.5 KB · Views: 459
When will the fairies arrive? I was hoping this was a known issue and there would be workarounds already...anyway here are the logs. First time submitting a logcat so I don't really know what I'm doing. I think the errors start at around 10:57, where I used Dolphin browser to access Google.ca, tapped on the search text box, and crashed. It does the same thing with the stock MIUI browser, and changing keyboards still result in the browser FC'ing.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide, or how better to provide them.

when you got FC, press Send MIUI - menu - copy.... and paste here... in your log is nothing relevant.. sorry...

when you got FC, press Send MIUI - menu - copy.... and paste here... in your log is nothing relevant.. sorry...

Thank you for the instructions. Here is the error report:

Code:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: android.webkit.WebViewCore$TextFieldInitData.mClientRect
at android.webkit.WebViewClassic$PrivateHandler.handleMessage(WebViewClassic.java:8676)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4765)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:786)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:553)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Status
Not open for further replies.