Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Hello all,

Installation:
  • Xiaomi:
  • We release FULL Multilang ROM for Xiaomi devices so you don't need flash our English release at first and download just multilang.
  • Install via Updater app
  • Other devices:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps - We made new smaller gapps package (full package caused installation errors and bootloop on devices with small /system partition like i9100)
Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in ENGLISH v5 repo here
  • Our translation guide is here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:
Will be included:
  • Thai - Please help with translation here
  • Swedish (m0ar) - REPO
  • Romanian - REPO
Downloads: Done...

mirror for LG Nexus 4
miuiandroid_lang_mako-3.5.31.zip (137.0 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!D0hxCCIa!DvubsyITgWo5h52VoIhiXUu8TsFAeRiULRZ2iN1atvU

Goo.im folder http://goo.im/devs/ibotpeaches/miuiandroid/releases/3.5.31/multi_lang

[multi_release]3.5.31/multi_lang[/multi_release]

Notes:
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • Changelog (3.5.31) + See CHANGELOG for your language...

goo.im is always the same crap

Goo is moving datacenters right now, and with the amount of traffic they get for free, its understandable. They sit at 1.2gbit usage 24 hours a day. They pump more bandwidth out in an hour then you do in an entire month.

Goo is moving datacenters right now, and with the amount of traffic they get for free, its understandable. They sit at 1.2gbit usage 24 hours a day. They pump more bandwidth out in an hour then you do in an entire month.

i know, but for me goo.im is always slow from the start of his era (i don't have a superinternet line , only 20 mb/s, but is always slow for me and my ISP don't filter p2p or similar)

Hi Guys, I have 2 questions:

1. I wanna update ROM from multilang 3.5.24 to multilang lang 3.5.31 on my Xiaomi Mi2S device. Do I need to make full wipe before update or just update via updater app without any wipe?

2. Can I install multilang 3.5.31 on system1 and not the multilang 3.5.31 version on system2 without any wipe? (The actual ROM version is multilang 3.5.24)

I just want to make sure all function will work after upgrade without any problem.

Thx a lot!

Hi Guys, I have 2 questions:

1. I wanna update ROM from multilang 3.5.24 to multilang lang 3.5.31 on my Xiaomi Mi2S device. Do I need to make full wipe before update or just update via updater app without any wipe?

2. Can I install multilang 3.5.31 on system1 and not the multilang 3.5.31 version on system2 without any wipe? (The actual ROM version is multilang 3.5.24)

I just want to make sure all function will work after upgrade without any problem.

Thx a lot!
Just install via updater app and reboot.. Thats it...

~Tapatalk 4~

Hey. I got my Mi2s and i cannot install Chrome and street view from google play. The progress bar is stuck at DOWNLOADING and after a while it dissapears or gives an error and there is no possibility to install anuly of these two. Can anyone help? I have 3.5.31 multilang.
2nd question - updates trough updater weight around 60 mb - are these the same as here? why such big difference in size?

Hey. I got my Mi2s and i cannot install Chrome and street view from google play. The progress bar is stuck at DOWNLOADING and after a while it dissapears or gives an error and there is no possibility to install anuly of these two. Can anyone help? I have 3.5.31 multilang.
2nd question - updates trough updater weight around 60 mb - are these the same as here? why such big difference in size?

we dont provide OTA packages.. but full ROMS...

Hi, why i can't find indonesian language on settings -> language & input -> language ?

Hi, why i can't find indonesian language on settings -> language & input -> language ?

Don't know.. I got Indonesian in the settings...

7y6apuvy.jpg

~Tapatalk 4~

I'm getting a boot stuck at Samsung logo after installing language pack for i9100. Any ideas?

Hi! Here on an Huawei Honor 2... U9508... Can't make multilanguage work just the three default languages... any ideas? Of course followed the install procedure...

Hi! Here on an Huawei Honor 2... U9508... Can't make multilanguage work just the three default languages... any ideas? Of course followed the install procedure...
Any error during installation? Try to install English ROM without gapps and then Multilang.. Maybe you have full /system partition..

~Tapatalk 4~

I did a factory reset and a full wipe... Also the transition effects seems laggy , or just far from smooth... any ideas..??

Status
Not open for further replies.