MIUI v5 Preview

Well have fun i suppose, keep in mind the guy got cut of so it still has some bugs left. And in all honesty i think the concept shots in this thread are fake. Almost everything about MIUI is orange, don't think they're going to throw away their marketing this fast :p. Oh and the orange is way prettier.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1qwbnna8b7lpnl1
The screenshots are directly from Xiaomi.com sources :) not fake.

green is realy nice. my girlfriend like green :)
but we need it for HTC One X+ (enrc2b)

Green Friday is a good time for v5, looks clean and more useful hope to see it soon

I been waiting for sime news.......... I love miuiand i hope we get it on the nexus 4, thas tge only reason i got the nexus 4. Nothing else

Tjanks for the info

I may be wrong but I think it's only one of more v5 templates hosted on Xiaomi servers. I don't believe that Xiaomi put that much effort for the last year to promote orange as company color and now just change it to green. What about that all Mitu colors? Logos? Gadgets? T shirts? Backpacks? It all have orange.

Its like Google will someday revert colors on their logo or make it all green because of promoting clean energy... You can't do that.

Instead of green MIUI better looks orange and blacks, whites, greys...

Or maybe Xiaomi is different... Who knows.

Wysłane z MI 2

I may be wrong but I think it's only one of more v5 templates hosted on Xiaomi servers. I don't believe that Xiaomi put that much effort for the last year to promote orange as company color and now just change it to green. What about that all Mitu colors? Logos? Gadgets? T shirts? Backpacks? It all have orange.

Its like Google will someday revert colors on their logo or make it all green because of promoting clean energy... You can't do that.

Instead of green MIUI better looks orange and blacks, whites, greys...

Or maybe Xiaomi is different... Who knows.

Wysłane z MI 2
totally agree with this post. I think another problem is the bottom bar with delete, copy, cut and other operation... is too big!

Sorry to say, but ugly as hell :/ What's with all the people and this damn Windows Phone? One-color, flat squares... What's this, 1985? MIUI is so far the best launcher I had/have, and I'm using it on my third phone so far [HD2, SGS2, SGS3]. And I hope it will allow to keep current theme, this new one is "not the best one" (mildly saying).

i think it's time for a change. Out with the orange in with the green i say. Looking nice. Wonder if V5 will be out on the 22nd or if they will tease us some more with it and make us wait longer. Also hope V5 will come to Mi2(can't see why it would not).

i think it's time for a change. Out with the orange in with the green i say. Looking nice. Wonder if V5 will be out on the 22nd or if they will tease us some more with it and make us wait longer. Also hope V5 will come to Mi2(can't see why it would not).
MIUIv5 is primary developed for Mi2-Mi2S-Mi3....

Reactions: grondinm
MIUIv5 is primary developed for Mi2-Mi2S-Mi3....
Confirming to words:
6a383359jw1e1m1dburp2j.jpg