[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks it works! can you port vivo devices for crt off animation?
vivo's control panel is working? I'm planning to port crt-off at least for all ics devices. it is on my to-do list but not as first priority. :)

volume skip track?
this week volume plus will be delayed as I'm still working on control panel jb. the volume plus is still experimental though...lets see if I'll release experimental again this week or better wait until it has "long press". stay tuned...:)

if u need file for skipp track via long press use this
http://www.sharebeast.com/59qu51rdp99n
it lasan's work @xda[/url]
It looks like he is using lenny's control panel and my and lenny's porting code for carrier label, centered clock and 4way reboot. Did he give me, lenny or dan as credits?

is the cp for maguro still buggy, or does fusionjack resolved all probs allready?
Not yet...it is only partially working. i'm working on it.

It looks like he is using lenny's control panel and my and lenny's porting code for carrier label, centered clock and 4way reboot. Did he give me, lenny or dan as credits?

Not yet...it is only partially working. i'm working on it.
no problem.take your time^^

yes,i use lenny's works n yours.
n the volume+ is lasan.

Tanx , I replaced android.policy.jar with aroma file explorer and 4-way reboot added to power menu :):)
better to flash the whole control panel...you can still have normal clock, normal carrier label and disabled on-screen button with 4way reboot. the android.policy.jar not only contains 4way reboot but some codes for other mods too, so i'm not sure what is the impact if you don't have control panel app.

Reactions: ardanai
better to flash the whole control panel...you can still have normal clock, normal carrier label and disabled on-screen button with 4way reboot. the android.policy.jar not only contains 4way reboot but some codes for other mods too, so i'm not sure what is the impact if you don't have control panel app.
ok , tanx for your guide
I flashed it via recovery for Avoid errors :):)

Reactions: fusionjack
just wanted to chime in and thank you loads for the crt animation, works like a charm on the sgs2.
is there any possibility of getting a hide status bar clock zip from you?
thanks again either way (=

just wanted to chime in and thank you loads for the crt animation, works like a charm on the sgs2.
is there any possibility of getting a hide status bar clock zip from you?
thanks again either way (=
you mean hiding clock from status bar? it should be possible to do that. i'll discuss this with lenny. thanks for the suggestion. :)

I think I didn't find it because it's not there but, I might be wrong.

Can you please tell me where to put the logo to use if I don't want to see my carrier's name?

Thanks.

Hiding the clock is simple, will add when i have time. And MasterTB: You have to theme com.android.systemui/res/drawable-hdpi/carrier_logo.png via mtz.

Hiding the clock is simple, will add when i have time. And MasterTB: You have to theme com.android.systemui/res/drawable-hdpi/carrier_logo.png via mtz.

pardon my ignorance lenny, but for the carrier logo you were describing. does that mean we just have to replace a file and call it carrier_logo.png? does this work require things like decompiling and what not?
thanks for any help (=

Status
Not open for further replies.