[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the feedback people! :)
Question for all galaxy s2 users: Do you use home button double click to start voice command?

Thanks for the feedback people! :)
Question for all galaxy s2 users: Do you use home button double click to start voice command?
No :cool:

By the way, no home button lag? What is it? :rolleyes:

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

No :cool:

By the way, no home button lag? What is it? :rolleyes:

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
If you in any apps and want to back to the home screen by pressing home button, you'll see the lag until the home screen is shown. Basically, just reducing that lag, but it will disable double click home button function that samsung built in. Not sure if this is possible in MIUI although I saw that part of code in MIUI.

If you in any apps and want to back to the home screen by pressing home button, you'll see the lag until the home screen is shown. Basically, just reducing that lag, but it will disable double click home button function that samsung built in. Not sure if this is possible in MIUI although I saw that part of code in MIUI.

That would be great, sounds good :)
Another lag I hate is the one from the moment i turn the screen on and most of the time the lockscreen doesn't appear immediately :confused:

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100

That would be great, sounds good :)
Another lag I hate is the one from the moment i turn the screen on and most of the time the lockscreen doesn't appear immediately :confused:

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100
yeah...although i have it seldom. i heard it depends on the theme also.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm a huge fan, I love your modifications in the ROM, they're exactly what I need! MIUI Australia website isn't accessible at the moment though... Do you have any plans for a 2.11.16 ROM? :p

i think the home lag only happens in galaxy s2 although it is bearable. not sure with another launcher.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

There was someone who made a fix that disabled the voice function and it worked great :) Pressing the home button without the one second delay makes the phone feel a lot faster. It's funny tho, I wanted to ask you for this feature since that original fix wasn't updated ever again. So yeah, please do! :D

This was the original fix:
http://miuiandroid.com/community/index.php?threads/17612/

There was someone who made a fix that disabled the voice function and it worked great :) Pressing the home button without the one second delay makes the phone feel a lot faster. It's funny tho, I wanted to ask you for this feature since that original fix wasn't updated ever again. So yeah, please do! :D

This was the original fix:
http://miuiandroid.com/community/index.php?threads/17612/
My mod is also disable voice command function. I have tried to include that feature but there is inconvenient behavior by returning to home screen: Let's assume you have 3 home screen pages and the second one is set as default home screen. So now if you are on first screen, open an app and pressing home button it will go to the second screen.

Edit: Thanks for the link! At least you gave me impression that I spent my time for useful thing. :D

No, you thanks! So I'm supposed to flash that over the MIUIAndroid 2.11.16 ROM?
Then what's the difference between doing that and installing a ROM from MIUI Australia?
Thanks again.
MiuiAustralia has already a built in Control Panel that has been integrated by the device developer whereas the Control Panel that I provided is only for MiuiAndroid.
So, if your device is already supported by MiuiAustralia, then you have choice to use MiuiAustralia or MiuiAndroid. :)

That's exactly what i have, an s2 and it doesn't lag with go launcher

I don't know if that is true.. Because it is a feature built in the rom base, after first press there is a delay for the second press to initiate voice search. My GF has a SGS2 with stock Sammy 4.0.4 and it has the 'lag' too (and a working voice input after second press).

Edit: just installed go launcher on my SGS2 and yep, there is a one second delay ;)

The landscape mod for ace@2.11.6 works like a charm!
thank you fusionjack and definetly thank you cat_baxter!

Status
Not open for further replies.