[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a version for the T-Mobile Galaxy S2 T989?

I've been searching for it for a while, can't seem to find it for my phone.

Thank you.

i have unoficial rom, and cant have miui control panel, but how can i delete carrier text from status bar? (operator name)
thanks

i have unoficial rom, and cant have miui control panel, but how can i delete carrier text from status bar? (operator name)
thanks
the best way is to ask your rom developer to hide the carrier label in his rom or use aokp.

i think xiaomi should seriously consider to integrate some of the control panel features to miui, especially the carrier label thing and 4 way reboot. those features are not new and they are already there in aokp or another custom roms long time ago as standard.
but...as you all already know, xiaomi doesnt really listen to the users.

Hi Fusionjack, thanks for your control panel, it has been always present on my shooteru's miui! :) Just a question, there will be a multilang patch for 3.2.22?? just to know ;)

Hi fusionjack, is there a way of getting the control panel suit to work with v5 beta version for sensation xe which I'm testing at the moment as I'd like to be able to get rid of the clock in statusbar and have a clock in main area of screen.......

Hi fusionjack, is there a way of getting the control panel suit to work with v5 beta version for sensation xe which I'm testing at the moment as I'd like to be able to get rid of the clock in statusbar and have a clock in main area of screen.......
sorry, cp is discontinued...

is there any chances to make miui CP for any other miui jb rom? not official. someone like adding needed files to MIUISystemUI.apk or other?

is there any chances to make miui CP for any other miui jb rom? not official. someone like adding needed files to MIUISystemUI.apk or other?
you need to port it. make a diff, try to understand the code and then port to the desired rom. unfortunately, there is no 'convenience' way to do it...

I have MIUI V5 on my AT&T Galaxy Note II ported from the international ROM, is there any way to get the controlpanel working so I can center the clock?

Does anyone have the control panel 3.2.22 or 2.11.16 english and multilang for the arc s for me? I need it urgently!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.