[MOD]4-Way Reboot 2.1.13

Would you like this MOD without the reboot icon?

• Total voters
I have one Question ???? Andy could you also make the 3Way Mod official which you made for Treymode, because I think most ( I would say 60-70% ) of the phones don't need the Bootloader Option because it doesn't work.

Would be awesome

i cant believe not one person on this forum can take 5 mins of there time to up a mirror link of this mod.....

I can't get it to work. I use the MIUI from this site and the italian language. It flashes correctly, but when i go back to my phone and try to reboot, it only gives me the normal reboot as option
EDIT: Found out the problem. Had to mount the system to make it works. Sorry guys

Hi buddy. I just switched to MiUI after using another ROM, and wanna have this feature on my phone as well. I'm using a SE Xperia X10 with TripNMiUI ROM build 1.8.12... I read through the thread, but I'm a little confused about which zip file to flash. I couldn't find zip with version 1.8.12 to flash... Please help... Even Andy's volume mod, which is supposed to have this feature, didn't work...

Hi buddy. I just switched to MiUI after using another ROM, and wanna have this feature on my phone as well. I'm using a SE Xperia X10 with TripNMiUI ROM build 1.8.12... I read through the thread, but I'm a little confused about which zip file to flash. I couldn't find zip with version 1.8.12 to flash... Please help... Even Andy's volume mod, which is supposed to have this feature, didn't work...

http://www.mediafire.com/?z1zvmi3mzn6wz
Pick from OLD folder the one that you want