[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for another quick update Andy. I think the link for the normal version is actually the center clock version though. Also, the carrier shows a Beatport image.

Thanks for the heads up Jack.. I really must clean up my PC!!!!
I've updated the OP.. Let me know if it's still not right...

@cowsquad, how do you change the logo to one of your own?

Thanks for any help.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

No problems here status bar mod working as it supposed to be... But there is a bug in the date format when I drag down the notification bar. It dissapears sometimes I had that on 1.8.5 aswell

EDIT... Force closing now!! Grrr

I've restored the backup (created before applying last week mod on this week rom) and no FC after apply this week mod on this week rom ;).

Ps. Please don't forget the combo mod for volume. Thanks

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

@cowsquad, how do you change the logo to one of your own?

Thanks for any help.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

I think that you should :
- change extension of the mtz file to zip
- extract com.android.systemui, change extension to zip, replace google logo.png with your own image,
-change the extension back
-replace com.android.systemui with the new one that contains your logo
-change extension back to mtz

Edit:
b29c8397-8b5b-27a2.jpg

Thanks for the update, butas soon as i boot up, i get status bar FC, Galaxy s2 :( Both mods

Thanks. No issues with the latest version.

b29c8397-b363-2270.jpg

Havent noticed any buys on the latest mod. There are 2 mods available 1 for centre clock and the other for the normal one (clock on the right). So if you decided to switch you have to apply the relevant zip. Nandroid back up your rom in that case...

Mod work alright now but there are 2 bugs to report within dragging down the notification bar bit. As before the date format idsappears occasionally and now carrier text doesnt appear either! They appear on the homescreen and lockscreen though just the notification bar is an issue now....

Mod work alright now but there are 2 bugs to report within dragging down the notification bar bit. As before the date format idsappears occasionally and now carrier text doesnt appear either! They appear on the homescreen and lockscreen though just the notification bar is an issue now....
The carrier disappears from the the dropdown bar by design. The date you specify should show though. I'm unable to replicate the date missing issue here. Has anyone else notice this problem??

The carrier disappears from the the dropdown bar by design. The date you specify should show though. I'm unable to replicate the date missing issue here. Has anyone else notice this problem??

Yeah the date shows up no problem only it disappears occasionally. As for carrier it showed up in 1.8.5 mod did you remove that feature yourself?? The status bar looks bit empty on the lefthand side now lol

Hey Andy, I have this problem with the carrier and notifications running 1.8.12, don't know if anybody else has it

48b5f991-c220-8b89.jpg

See how the music icon is?

Status
Not open for further replies.