[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you mean that it is sitting too far from the carrier, i solved this by just creating a 1x1 transparent png to use as carrier_logo.png, that way it stretches to fill the carrier name only. I think this should be included in the SystemUI.apk by default, and if people want a logo they can add it to their theme. That way theres no discernable difference to people who use carrier text really, and if someone wants they can add a logo to their theme and it will work just fine.

If you mean that it is sitting too far from the carrier, i solved this by just creating a 1x1 transparent png to use as carrier_logo.png, that way it stretches to fill the carrier name only. I think this should be included in the SystemUI.apk by default, and if people want a logo they can add it to their theme. That way theres no discernable difference to people who use carrier text really, and if someone wants they can add a logo to their theme and it will work just fine.

yes it work for me ;)
snap20110814071201.png

who want Edited SystemUI.apk, download it here. just push it to /system/app.

Well......when I flashed this zip, I can't pause music anymore thru lockscreen or earphones :O

sent from eS-OFFed Desire ;)

Also just noticed one thing, the carrier should actually be hidden when there is a notification. The 1x1 png solves one issue, but if you drag the notification bar down then back up, you'll notice the carrier should be gone. Probly due to adding a background, SystemUI just hides the text, leaving the png there.

Thanks. No issues with the latest version.

b29c8397-b363-2270.jpg

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

@axman79, what theme are you using and can you send me your Apple logo that you used in the carrier name spot?

Thanks.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Hey Andy anyway to make this mod work with the auto folder close after app launching? Stiff had it working, then I flashed this mod and it's not auto closing anymore : (

Hey Andy the carrier text not showing on dragdown is bugging me so is there any chance you could implement the original 1.8.5 mod on 1.8.12? Im not bothered about carrrier logo just want the carrier text to work as it did on 1.8.5....

Take a look at pics below they are from 1.8.5.. 1st and 2nd pic shows carrier text consistant on homescreen and dragdown. Thats no longer the case on 1.8.12 carrier doenst show on dragdown I know you mentioned its by design but I prefer having carrier text on dragdown aswell. 3rd pic highlights the date format problem as you can see its not there. It shows up initaily for few secs then dissapears Ive had that on 1.8.5 and 1.8.12

20110811165457.jpg

20110811165505.jpg

20110814122804.jpg

I flashed and it didn't do anything to my phone. I flashed the centel clock/ extended settings

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Hey Andy anyway to make this mod work with the auto folder close after app launching? Stiff had it working, then I flashed this mod and it's not auto closing anymore : (

Hi. I'm planning on releasing a small update tomorrow, I'll include the auto close mod with that..

Hey Andy the carrier text not showing on dragdown is bugging me so is there any chance you could implement the original 1.8.5 mod on 1.8.12? Im not bothered about carrrier logo just want the carrier text to work as it did on 1.8.5....

Take a look at pics below they are from 1.8.5.. 1st and 2nd pic shows carrier text consistant on homescreen and dragdown. Thats no longer the case on 1.8.12 carrier doenst show on dragdown I know you mentioned its by design but I prefer having carrier text on dragdown aswell. 3rd pic highlights the date format problem as you can see its not there. It shows up initaily for few secs then dissapears Ive had that on 1.8.5 and 1.8.12
QUOTE]

I'll put it back to how it was. I was just trying to save myself some work. I'm still unable to replicate the issue of the missing date on the pulldown. I'll look in to it some more but if I can't replicate it it'll be difficult to fix, so can't promise..

QUOTE]

I'll put it back to how it was. I was just trying to save myself some work. I'm still unable to replicate the issue of the missing date on the pulldown. I'll look in to it some more but if I can't replicate it it'll be difficult to fix, so can't promise..

Ok no problem I can live with date problem on dragdown but I need a mod for 1.8.12 Im behind atm :)

this is an amazing mod, been using it since i got to miui, only thing i wish it included, if possible. would be an option to change the top-bar battery color nice and easy.

i only have .zip for .22 that i use that seem to work, but itd be nice to be able to update and be able to change the top - bar easy.

this has never worked on my G2X I get:

E: Error in /sdcard/download/CenterClockStatusBarMods-1.8.12.zip
(status 0)
Installation aborted.

Happens EVERY time.

does it just not work on the G2X?

hey andy i installed center clock mod all working perfect on my Galaxy S
waiting for tomorrow update with the auto close folder all we will have to do is just flash it over exsiting one?

would anyone be kind enough to write a quick tutorial how to put a picture in carrier logo ?
i tried whats explained a few posts back but with out any luck

thnx u for all

I followed your instructions to flash it but I didn't have all the of new settings afterward. So how I try "manually mounting system"? Thanks!

Reboot into the recovery menu. You should see a Mounts & storage option. The option to mount System is in there. After you have mounted system, flash the MOD and reboot. That should work. If not, let me know..

i'm Using MIUI.cn(1.8.12).only centered clock worked. the extended options are not working. when i use miui.us(1.8.12) they all works..please help me!!

The Latest Versions have been updated on the OP. These versions include the Carrier on the drop down as requested. Also included is auto-close folders and an extra option to switch the carrier from text to a logo, this does away with the need to mess about with theme files. Hope you like the changes.. As always, let me know if there are any issues...

i'm Using MIUI.cn(1.8.12).only centered clock worked. the extended options are not working. when i use miui.us(1.8.12) they all works..please help me!!

The MOD is english only, I'm afraid. There is a seperate thread for the multi language version.. Sorry I can't help more..

So, I am having issues with 1.8.5 and 1.8.12. I am back on 1.7.29, but cannot find the version of this mod for this version that fixed the Hi-Res bug. Can someone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.