[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this mod Andy. It's a must have IMHO.

The new option for this week...I love it! Except it has a few issues. Under "Date and Time Settings" none of the extended options re shown. Also, it completely removes the battery from the status bar, unless you select "top bar" from battery options. Both "graphical" and "percentage" totally remove the battery icon.

But keep at it Andy. Great work!

hello,

Thank you for this mod. Love the fact that you made a sepperate app for it.

one question i understand the right and center files but what is this file?

ESSwitched.v1-1.8.26.zip

Thanks for this mod Andy. It's a must have IMHO.

The new option for this week...I love it! Except it has a few issues. Under "Date and Time Settings" none of the extended options re shown. Also, it completely removes the battery from the status bar, unless you select "top bar" from battery options. Both "graphical" and "percentage" totally remove the battery icon.

But keep at it Andy. Great work!

Thanks for pointing out the issue with the battery.. I'll get on to that.. I'm not sure I understand your other issue though, I'm not modifying the settings any more so the options will only appear in the App..

Hey Andy just read the 1st post just to confirm does the autoclose folders have option to turn it off just like in the previous mod?

Hey Andy just read the 1st post just to confirm does the autoclose folders have option to turn it off just like in the previous mod?

AutoClose is now standard. So my option to enable/disable won't work anymore so it has been removed..

Once again u have out done urself andy! Awesome mod, so many options now :)
To get the labels to disappear I had to switch shadow on then off ..not a deal breaker nor is the battery issue ..at least for me I don't mind since I use battery status bar app from the market

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

You are doing a great work! :) Just wanted to say that again. I like the app and the option to chose colors for top bar battery. But I do use percentage battery and waiting for a fix (take your time). :p :)

i am really confused what is this App thats in the first page of the OP MIUI CONTROL PANEL
i dont understand should i have this app after flashing this mod ?
really wating for the battery percentage fix i am used to it so much hehe
when the fix comes out could i just flash it over or i will have to reinstall all the rom and then this mod ?

none of these mods flash on lg g2x, installation aborted status 0, even mounted system no go??

Andy, very good work. I was used your work to make the mod each week on the French version but with this release you are too far from my level ... So I will translate them now :) !!!

Very good work man !!!

Anyway, the label option doesn't work for me. Are you aware?

Wow, this Mod is freakin awesome. I like the new control panel. But yeah, battery percentage isn't displayed right now.

Andy, very good work. I was used your work to make the mod each week on the French version but with this release you are too far from my level ... So I will translate them now :) !!!

Very good work man !!!

Anyway, the label option doesn't work for me. Are you aware?

As mentioned on the OP you need to reboot for the change to take effect. Or as pointed out earlier toggle the icon shadow option.

Once again u have out done urself andy! Awesome mod, so many options now :)
To get the labels to disappear I had to switch shadow on then off ..not a deal breaker nor is the battery issue ..at least for me I don't mind since I use battery status bar app from the market

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Thanks for pointing out the shadow switch trick. That'll save me a load of time.

changing clock's text color - works
battery style - only top battery bar works
changing top battery color works too
hide label of desktop icons is working too :)
wallpaper scrolling works.
carrier options are working too.
just missing the percentage battery, but I have other options for that.

thanks for your hard work Andy

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

changing clock's text color - works
battery style - only top battery bar works
changing top battery color works too
hide label of desktop icons is working too :)
wallpaper scrolling works.
carrier options are working too.
just missing the percentage battery, but I have other options for that.

thanks for your hard work Andy

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

So if you toggle the icon label and reboot nothing happens?
It's working for me. Weird!

:eek: you just raised the game. Someone buy this man beer! My round? really, didn't I just... no? okay then.

Tell, and you could make iPhoneStyle MOD for the version 2.3.5а? I would be very grateful for such mod, and I think I one!

Status
Not open for further replies.