[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy I'm not having a good experience with this weeks build so I'm thinking of going back to last weeks . Do u think u can make this mod control panel app for last weeks build plz ...I'd greatly appreciate it

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Sorry I can't help..I'm afraid that would be a lot of work. I feel bad for saying that after you saved me countless hours by pointing out that toggling Icon Shadows reset the Icon Labels..
I have left 1.8.19 available though..

Version V3 is now available.. Hopefully I've ironed out a few issues. You can now toggle Icon Labels without a reboot and I've fixed the GPS icon..Let me know how it goes...

Version V3 is now available.. Hopefully I've ironed out a few issues. You can now toggle Icon Labels without a reboot and I've fixed the GPS icon..Let me know how it goes...

All works well on my HD2.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

it doesnt flash at all, says installation aborted, status 0

Follow the SIAM link posted ealier and explain your problem to the developer there.
He should be able to help. Failing that, create your own zip. It's really easy.

Sorry I can't help..I'm afraid that would be a lot of work. I feel bad for saying that after you saved me countless hours by pointing out that toggling Icon Shadows reset the Icon Labels..
I have left 1.8.19 available though..

No problem andy I understand

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

hi, your works are amazing. it would be cool if you can make the notifications like the iphone, the network signal, network name and wifi on the left, the clock on the center and the battery on the left.

thanks.

It can't be done I'm afraid. The battery has to stay on the same side as the signal icons. You could hide the battery and add a status bar battery widget? That would give you the look you're after...

how about the carrier name? can it be next to the network signal?

It could. But would there be room for it? If the have the signal icons on the right and the clock in the middle, that doesn't leave much space...My carrier Vodafone UK, would not fit I know that much...

I like the option to make the Google logo as the carrier.. my question is could we use another logo as the carrier like a colts horseshoe or so on.

I like the option to make the Google logo as the carrier.. my question is could we use another logo as the carrier like a colts horseshoe or so on.

Yep. You can use any image you like. There's a thread on xda that explains how to do it. I don't have the link to hand but if you can't find it pm me and I'll send it to you.

hello andy
I wanted to ask if I can put in your application miuiseting q is translated by me into Spanish
thanks

I noticed that v2 had the time/clock on the homscreen as "2:35 PM" with a space between the time and pm. v3 lost that. Is there any way to add that back? :)

Andy, just wanted to say that you're awesome!
really like the new control panel, and with the new version the battery shows up.

Great work. I translated it into german. Maybe you can add some strings in your next release for:
statusbar options
battery options
clock options
clock format

Nice idea Andy.

Was wondering, how hard would it be to incorporate the settings from Spare Parts into your apk, so that all the bonus options are accessible from one extra app?

It could. But would there be room for it? If the have the signal icons on the right and the clock in the middle, that doesn't leave much space...My carrier Vodafone UK, would not fit I know that much...

in iphone the carrier name if doesn't fit, just scroll. or i can just hide the clock, right? so it will show the complete carrier name. just a suggestion... but would be great if you can do it. another thing, do you have any idea on how to make the calendar icon show the current date just like the iphone?

your great work is much appreciated! more power and keep on doing the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.