[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy,
I just flashed the extended mod and am liking it. However, the only batter indicator that shows is the top-bar. the percent and graphical do not show at all. this is on a vibrant.
Also, I flash the 6x4nohotseat and forgot to move the 4 apps that I had in the dock. I made a backup but for some reason cwm is giving me checksum errors and will not restore. Do you have a stock miui launcher flashable to restore?

Andy,
I just flashed the extended mod and am liking it. However, the only batter indicator that shows is the top-bar. the percent and graphical do not show at all. this is on a vibrant.
Also, I flash the 6x4nohotseat and forgot to move the 4 apps that I had in the dock. I made a backup but for some reason cwm is giving me checksum errors and will not restore. Do you have a stock miui launcher flashable to restore?

Hi.. I've just added a standard launcher to the Launcher directory. Flash that, drag the icons from the dock and re-flash the Modded launcher.. Sorry to hear the battery icons aren't working for you.. Which ROM do you use? Is it from this forum or the US version? If you get me the link to it I'll have a look to see if the resource numbers are different...

is there any way to get the status bar to be transparent???? It's transparent in the lockscreen but not in the main screens for some silly reason?!?!?!?!?

thanks!

is there any way to get the status bar to be transparent???? It's transparent in the lockscreen but not in the main screens for some silly reason?!?!?!?!?

thanks!

You can try to find theme witch has it. I think i have seen some in miuis theme application..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Andy,
Thanks adding the stock launcher.

I have another issue though. Before you added the flashable stock launcher, I wiped the phone and started from scratch. I am getting constant FC's on the launcher. Both the 6x4 and the 5x4. I mean they are back to back. Phone is unusable.

I am goin to try to flash the stock launcher to see if they go away. If they do, I will re-download the 6x4 and flash again. ( have tried to re-flash, clear cache/dalvik/fix permissions)

Here is the order of install on the last system wipe.

wip/factoryreset
clear cache
clear dalvik
flash 1.9.2 (vibrant)
fix permissions
boot up rom
sign in google
let sit for 20 mins or so
restore from backup (sms, calls, apps, ect..)
flash extended settings
flash stock turbo mod (by nicmcminn)
flash 6x4nohotseat
customize through theme manager
......then 20 mins later.....fc, fc, fc, fc, fc, ect...

let me know what you think...

Andy, was that smali file any help to you that i posted? Also, just making sure, is everyone elses charging animation across the battery bar broken with this mod? Not a big deal, just wondering, thanks.

Andy,
This will happen with if you flashed this over a previously modded services.jar file. Flash a stock MIUI first, then flash this.

Awesome job......works like a charm on my Desire! Will it stay when I update tonight/tomorrow to 1.9.9?

Andy, was that smali file any help to you that i posted? Also, just making sure, is everyone elses charging animation across the battery bar broken with this mod? Not a big deal, just wondering, thanks.

It was very helpful thanks. I'm looking at including code that checks the device and branches accordingly. That way I don't have to make different versions for different phones.. Trouble is, it's going to be a bit of a shot in the dark as I only have one phone so won't be able to test it.. That's where you guys come in!!!
Yes, the charging animation doesn't work at the moment. I had to change the top bar from .png's into a layout so that it could be coloured in, that broke the animation but I'm working on it...

Andy i hope you're keepin the option to toggle autoclose folder on /off on today's release aswell. Thanks

Can you please make this work on Samsung Captivate?

I have already trying connecting with SIAM developer,
But for some reason, he doesn't reply back.

Just to let everyone know, 1.9.2's version also works for 1.9.9. Just tested. You'll get a funky pull-down screen though. Reboot is labeled as "Torch" and Power off is labeled as "Reboot".

i have a problem after installing the latest version,when i try and turn wallpaper scrolling and icon text off it does not do that. stays on.
other then that everything else works, i downloaded the center clock version 1.9.2

Just wait for the man to update ! Be patient people ( or get funky pull down menus ) I'm staying on 1.9.2 till andy has spare time and is kind enough to update :)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

using without any glitches miui.us 1.9.9 with escenter1.9.2

miui rulez

Nexus S | Tapatalk

Hi

When trying to flash the zip from recovery, the installation aborts, giving me the following message ''cant open sdcard/esright......etc (bad)''.

Am i doing something wrong?
I am running MIUIandroid 1.9.2 on a Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000.

I apologise if this has already been answered, Im away from home so on my mobile and its abit tough to read all 100 pages of the thread.

Thanks

Using escenter1.9.2 on 1.9.9 and only thing i can see that doesn't work is the battery options - it will only show the top bar.

Just wait for the man to update ! Be patient people ( or get funky pull down menus ) I'm staying on 1.9.2 till andy has spare time and is kind enough to update :)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

I second this. You're asking for trouble using this Mod of a version it's not designed for.. The resources change every week which means the Mod will ONLY work fully on the matching MIUI version.
Having said that, 1.9.9 is now ready.. There were a lot of changes this week, hopefully I've caught everything but if not let me know..

Status
Not open for further replies.