[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter what handset.. Simply go to recovery, toggle signature verification and the flash it..

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I'm having issues.
My wallpaper won't scroll, even if the option is enabled.
Can anyone help me pls?

Doesn't matter what handset.. Simply go to recovery, toggle signature verification and the flash it..

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
There are issues with the D1 so it kind of does and my Rzrecovery doesn't have a toggle verification

I'm having issues.
My wallpaper won't scroll, even if the option is enabled.
Can anyone help me pls?

Just disable Wallpaper scrolling and reenable it in Launcher settings fixed it for me ;).
By the way this mod is so f*king unbelievable. Thank you for this god sent mod. "...scrolling Agenda..." :)

Yes. You was quicker than the ROM. Thank you for the update. I still have to wait for the dutch MIUI team.

@Andy

Thanks alot for the quick update! really appreciate it, however, I was wondering if this would also work with the latest GalnetMIUI? Since they have an 'improved' framework.. Not sure if that does matter on this MOD but better safe then sorry ;)

Thanks again!

I've never used a Galnet ROM.. But providing it's based on the same version as the offical ROM then I don't see why it wouldn't work? Maybe ask the question on the Galnet forum?

I'm trying to get the date on the left side of the status bar, the clock in the middle and the rest to the right. But how do i get the date diplayed to the left? Now it's displayed in the middle with the clock, or most of the time not at all.

Edit: haha, without doing anything, it finally displays the date just the way i wanted, except the clock that i put back on the right side. But this thing seems to be a bit unstable. Im using the 1.11.4 version with overscrolling.

this has to be the greatest addon for miui.
i use it everytime miui ups in version.

i see that you made an toggle to show/hide the alarm notification icon.
Could you add more toggles like for headset and silent mode?

Is there a way to submit this the Chinese dev team? Thatvway it can be incorporated into the rom?

Just a thought.

Sent from my Batphone...HTC Evo 4G.

I can`t install the latest. i got E:signature verification failed. And i mount data and system. And i try to toggle signature verification to. I have samsung galaxy s2. I neeeeeeeed help now...

Hey, Andy!

I have an issue - the time is showing correctly on the statusbar, but when I pull it down, the minute is stuck on 11 (so if the time is showing 13:25 on the statusbar, it shows 13:11 when I pull it down).

This happened both on 1.9.21 and 1.11.14 (on SGS2)

Any ideas?

EDIT; Fixed it! You HAVE to use small "m" for minutes, like this: HH:mm NOT HH:MM

My bad ^_^

Hey, Andy!

I have an issue - the time is showing correctly on the statusbar, but when I pull it down, the minute is stuck on 11 (so if the time is showing 13:25 on the statusbar, it shows 13:11 when I pull it down).

This happened both on 1.9.21 and 1.11.14 (on SGS2)

Any ideas?

EDIT; Fixed it! You HAVE to use small "m" for minutes, like this: HH:mm NOT HH:MM

My bad ^_^

MM is for month, so you had november (11) :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

This mod totally rock dude! It really puts the icing on the cake for miui ;)

Good work!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.