[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On G2X this has NEVER flashed successfully on its own.

I always had to put the /system folder into a zip someone else made that works...except this week...now whenever I flash the extended settings mod I get an infinite bootloop...

I can't get the signal icons on the left side, any ideas?

Okay I'm a retard, wiped cache and davlick cache all good now.

Once again working perfectly on htc glacier/mytouch4g. Great work. The app and features get better every week.

So am I going to get a response or am I just being ignored?

I need ESCenter, Left and Switched for v1.9.2. Google doesnt show up anything and neither does searching on various Android forums.

Its not available anymore. You need to update to the newest version of MIUI and the also the newest version of the Extended Settings mod.

You weren't being ignored. If you would have checked the original post you would have seen the developers link to his mod. There you would have seen what was actually available for the user to download.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Is there a fix for airplane mode? Thank u!! love the mod!

Ok, so I downloaded the WITHOUT Overscroll zip file and flashed over the previous one. I'm still getting no phone signal. How do I uninstall this and start over? What are my options. I'm going to flash the rom again and see if that makes a difference. *sigh...

Ok, so I downloaded the WITHOUT Overscroll zip file and flashed over the previous one. I'm still getting no phone signal. How do I uninstall this and start over? What are my options. I'm going to flash the rom again and see if that makes a difference. *sigh...

Your going to have to reflash the rom to get rid of it.

Sent From my Verizon powered Evo 4G!

You can do a few things: A) reflash the entire rom but do not clear your data or cache (but maybe Dalvik); B) just flash over Overscroll version to see if that works; C) re-download the non-overscroll version and reapply (could have been a bad download).

Sent from my Batphone...HTC Evo 4G.

will hotseat and no hotseat for launcher come back?I miss that. Or will the old version work?

Isn't this the launcher mod that Andy has available? It removes the launcher dock to make more room for applications on each home screen?

Sent from my Batphone...HTC Evo 4G.

Yes The Batman. But i can`t find it anymore. I have the older version, But i don`t know it will works on the new miui.

Could you add an option to hide the vibrate setting on the status bar?

Thanks for all of your hard work!

anyone managed to get this to work on galaxy s2? i tried the steps as mentioned in front of the thread but the installation still gets aborted.. is there any other fix or can a kind soul prepare a zip for galaxy s2? Thanks in advance!

Toggle names are screwed up

Hello maybe some other people have this on Extended Settings MOD 1.11.4.
My status bar toggle names are all wrong (reboot is now secrecy) (shutdown nothing at all) (Wi-Fi is Bluetooth) etc. etc.
I read all about 1.8.5 fix but that's a little to far away for me, so someone have a fix for it or is there no fix no biggy BTW
And what a great MOD this is Thanks

Thanks, DSRG

Hello maybe some other people have this on Extended Settings MOD 1.11.4.
My status bar toggle names are all wrong (reboot is now secrecy) (shutdown nothing at all) (Wi-Fi is Bluetooth) etc. etc.
I read all about 1.8.5 fix but that's a little to far away for me, so someone have a fix for it or is there no fix no biggy BTW
And what a great MOD this is Thanks

Thanks, DSRG

I'm not aware of this issue? The toggles are all correct on my phone. Can you give more details? What ROM do you use? What phone do you have etc..

anyone managed to get this to work on galaxy s2? i tried the steps as mentioned in front of the thread but the installation still gets aborted.. is there any other fix or can a kind soul prepare a zip for galaxy s2? Thanks in advance!

Have you tried mounting /system manually before you flash?

I am using MIUI 2.3.7 DEVELOPMENT V35.0 over at XDA Link ( it's for the HD2 )
It only happens when I flash your Signed_Overscroll.v1.zip ( 1.11.4 ) when I do a fresh rom noting is wrong. when I apply your MOD its all screwed up.

Thanks for the quick reply

DSRG

I was wondering is there anyway I can make the new miui control fully work with miui 1.10.7? Every since miui switched over to 2.3.7 I've been having problems. I tried flashing the new extended settings with 1.10.7 but caused launcher fc. then I deleted the extended settings app from the 1.10.7 zip and pasted the 11.4 but the status bar changing colors doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated

Sent From my Verizon powered Evo 4G!

I am using MIUI 2.3.7 DEVELOPMENT V35.0 over at XDA Link ( it's for the HD2 )
It only happens when I flash your Signed_Overscroll.v1.zip ( 1.11.4 ) when I do a fresh rom noting is wrong. when I apply your MOD its all screwed up.

Thanks for the quick reply

DSRG

Hi. I had a quick look at the ROM you are using. I don't know what version of MIUI it uses as a base but it isn't 1.11.4, I know that much, the framework is completely different. If you want to use this Mod with that ROM I suggest you try the Non-Overscroll version. You still might experience some issues but not nearly as many.

Status
Not open for further replies.