[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Andy Thomson, have you been getting my PM's? I made a verison for the Nexus S and Nexus S 4G with overscroll and it works... IDK if it'll work for other devices.. Might tho

Hi. I got the one last week but it was so near Friday I didn't post it.. I've cleared out my inbox, can you send again, I'll post it straight away.. Cheers.
Andy

I am now on v4, and it's a whole lot better, but hotseat icons are still a bit to low to fit properly on dock.

Anyway, it works for now. Thanks Andy!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Have you got a screenshot? It looks fine on mine..

Hi. I got the one last week but it was so near Friday I didn't post it.. I've cleared out my inbox, can you send again, I'll post it straight away.. Cheers.
Andy

No problem man, I was just making sure they were going through lol

Here's ES V4 with overscroll. Used framework.jar from latest NS4G Miui (from miui.us)

You can find the zip here:

http://db.tt/S52JkWAR

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks again for this wonderful mod :)
I am having a problem with the newer version, which matches my version of MIUI - all the modding elements work except that the left, right, and center switches won't apply - everything else is all good. Is this a known issue for some devices perhaps? Thanks for any advice :)
edit - nm, seems to have been a busted theme lol. thanks again!

Folder cover

Hi Andy, I was requesting MultiDPI launcher last time, finally the launcher support MultiDPI..nice work and good job. Currently i'm on GalnetMIUI 1.11.11 and using your V4 non_over ES mod, my folder cover display not correct after changed my DPI to 180, the overall launcher is awesome 20111116_001846.jpg

Bug:
In 'battery options' when choosing 'battery indicator style: Top-Bar.
The charging animation is not working..

V4
I9100

Sent from my GT-I9100

Sometimes it takes a restart for it to work. Try that.

Sometimes it takes a restart for it to work. Try that.

Rebooting won't do any good. I had to change the top-bar from an image to a layout so the colour could be changed. Doing that broke the charging animation and I'm too lazy to fix it.. :eek:

Hi Andy, I was requesting MultiDPI launcher last time, finally the launcher support MultiDPI..nice work and good job. Currently i'm on GalnetMIUI 1.11.11 and using your V4 non_over ES mod, my folder cover display not correct after changed my DPI to 180, the overall launcher is awesome View attachment 3112

Glad you're making use of the new functionality. There will be glitches like this popping up, I'll fix them as they are spotted. Thanks for the screenshot, it helps to see what you're talking about...

Have you got a screenshot? It looks fine on mine..

Hi Andy, here comes a late reply and the screenshots you asked for.

This is how it normally looks
20111029_231255.jpg
As you can see, everything looks fine with the folder and hotseat icons.

This is how it looks now on v4
20111116_215541.jpg
The folder is not scaled right, and is pooping out a little bit to the right of the screen. You can also see that the hotseat icons are a little bit lower than on the first shot.

It doesn't bother me that much thow, but since you asked ;)

Is it just me, or am I the only one who lost the screen indicators (workspace_seekpoint_normal/hilight). Still don't know if they're visible with v4 again. Didn't tried it yet.

Is it just me, or am I the only one who lost the screen indicators (workspace_seekpoint_normal/hilight). Still don't know if they're visible with v4 again. Didn't tried it yet.

I think it's just you! Have you tried a different theme?

I think it's just you! Have you tried a different theme?

Yep, tried that with different themes. Until v1.10.28 it worked perfectly (wasn't able to handle the other ones - I had no internet between both) and without ES they're visible too. :confused:

Here's some screens where the folder selection background is off, and the folder popup background margins are still to small. (v4)

20111117_194839.jpg 20111117_194930.jpg

Really cool work! Thank's for this!
Is it possible to integrate a scrollable dockbar (like in Go Launcher oder LauncherPro) in this mod? Would be really happy to see this!

Hi all..Bit of a change this week. Please read carefully. The MIUI Control Panel app is no longer a system APK. This means that I will no longer be including it in the weekly updates. You'll find it in the usual download directory. Download it and push to your sdcard and install like any other app. You only have to do this once, there's no need to do it every week.

Secondly, you'll find another option this week. It may not look it, but it's my biggest development by far. It's taken over a month of long nights to get it working. It's the worlds first MIUI app drawer. (pause for applause!!)
After enabling it, you can access it by pulling it down from the statusbar. the area to click is quite small but once you get the hang of it it's easy. You can access it from anywhere, not just the homescreen. So you can launch an app from any other app.. Hope you like it.. I'd appreciate feedback but please don't be too critical, it's taken a LOT of work and I hope you'll respect that. Anyway, enjoy. Any questions or concerns, feel free to share them..

Andy

shot000002r.png

shot000003.png

Status
Not open for further replies.