[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sorry if this is a silly question but I can't seams to find the actual link for the "miui control panel" app. It doesn't seams to be in the repositories as well.

I would be very grateful is some one coupd post a link.

Use the download link on the first post, you'll find the apk in the download folder from previous week.

Hello,

I am currently running MIUI 1.10.21 on my Droid X
I have installed the ESRight, but I want to switch it up to ESCenter.

What steps do I need to go through in order to uninstall Right and install center?

Thank you.

Hello,

I am currently running MIUI 1.10.21 on my Droid X
I have installed the ESRight, but I want to switch it up to ESCenter.

What steps do I need to go through in order to uninstall Right and install center?

Thank you.

No need to install, just flash the center.

No need to install, just flash the center.

A complete newb at Post-Root DroidX...what do I need to do to "flash" it?

Sorry!

edit:
OK I am using ROM Manager.

-Install ROM from SD Card
-I choose ESCenter.v2.zip
-A window pops -up
Backup Existing ROM
Wipe Data and Cache
Wipe Dalvik Cache

Now my question is, which do I choose?

Thanks again.

A complete newb at Post-Root DroidX...what do I need to do to "flash" it?

Sorry!

edit:
OK I am using ROM Manager.

-Install ROM from SD Card
-I choose ESCenter.v2.zip
-A window pops -up
Backup Existing ROM
Wipe Data and Cache
Wipe Dalvik Cache

Now my question is, which do I choose?

Thanks again.

I'm a but confused! You mentioned you'd installed the right version. Just do the same for the centre version. Sorry if I have misunderstood your problem.

launcher 5x4

as i was going to download the newest miui extended settings i noticed theres a directory that says launcher and then for the newest miui i went into that folder and theres a launcher 5x4 hs.zip and a launcher 5x4 nhs.zip file. what is this file for im interested in know and whats the difference of the two?

Not a cat in hells chance that the latest version will work on v4. Even when v4 comes out for my phone it'll be a while before I can replicate this MOD, I'm going to have to start again from stratch..

Hello! I installed your mod on my phone but then whenever I tried to enable the AppDrawer, it won't work. Any any options within that submenu won't stay selected. Is there any workabout with that? :confused: Thank you!

EDIT: Read through the thread and found the answer. :D

for some reason I loose transparency on the statusbar in the lockscreen whenever I flash this mod, I have used this mod before but hadn't encountered this problem back then.
Any fix ?

Edit: Found fix, used the no-overscroll one.

Edit again: it became grey again after a restart :/

for some reason I loose transparency on the statusbar in the lockscreen whenever I flash this mod, I have used this mod before but hadn't encountered this problem back then.
Any fix ?

Same issue, evo3D - FIXED. There was something upstream this week in the ROM itself from MIUI, in the framework.jar, that made things weird for MANY users on MANY devices. I had to take out the jar from the zipfile from andy and reflash the ROM then the modded ES zip I just made. My lockscreen looks right now :)

Any fix ?

I'm str***ling to think what could be in the Framework.jar that would effect the statusbar colour? I'm wondering if it's the theme you're using?
You could try going into the MIUI Control Panel App, then select Colour Options, turn on the statusbar colour option and set the bar to transparent using the Alpha Slider. That should work, let me know..

I'm str***ling to think what could be in the Framework.jar that would effect the statusbar colour? I'm wondering if it's the theme you're using?
You could try going into the MIUI Control Panel App, then select Colour Options, turn on the statusbar colour option and set the bar to transparent using the Alpha Slider. That should work, let me know..

I tried several themes and installed the ROMs several times but I eventually ended up getting it, right now I haven't had it so far so I guess it might have been because of the 4 way reboot thing.I will let you know if it happens again.

Any fix ?

I was having the same issue. It was caused (for me) by the 4way reboot mod v1 (after flashing 4way reboot mod v1 status bar on lockscreen became grey). Also, 4way was not working.
After flashing the updated 4way reboot mod (v2) everything is good.

@Andy: is it possible to hide the wi-fi icon (when Wi-Fi is turned on, of course :-D) in status bar too?
b29c8397-286b-cd48.jpg
b29c8397-2876-9001.jpg

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Every time I install this I loose my battery bar. The other battery types work fine but the bar just disappears. Any s***estions?

Every time I install this I loose my battery bar. The other battery types work fine but the bar just disappears. Any s***estions?

Go into the MIUI Control Panel. Choose Statusbar Options > Battery Options > Turn Show Battery Off then back On again.

That's it, Top bar should then appear..

loosing wallpaper scrolling

after some time i loose wallpaper scrolling. it will stop working but i think its a setting i change in miui control panel i will try and recreate after i reflash everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.