[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone with a neXus S running MIUI GingerBread 2.3.7b Stable able to get the settings to work? If so, with which version? I'm about to start trying all the last few Extended releases...

For Shyts-n-Giggles, which geniuses got this running on MIUI ICS? Mind sharin if i beg??? :rolleyes:

Hello, just switched to miui rom and would like to have this mod, But I am confused over some stuff that can anyone tell me the correct steps to install this mod?

I'm on SGS2, MIUI Ver. 1.12.23, so i browsed to " http://android.gcfam.net/devs/andy/Extended_settings/1.12.2/ " and noticed that there is " MIUIsettings.apk Signed_NoOverscroll.v2.zip Signed_Overscroll.v2.zip " I would like to use the overscroll version, but do I need to flash/install MIUIsettings.apk too? or just installing Signed_Overscroll.v2.zip through recovery will do the job?

First off, you browsed to the wrong folder. There isn't yet a release of ES mod for 1.12.23, though some users have claimed that the previous week's version, 1.12.16, works just fine. Definitely DO NOT use ver 1.12.2 that you quoted.

Secondly, if you decide to use the 1.12.16 ver, you are right in assuming that you have to install both the overscroll zip (by flashing from recovery) and the latest MIUIsettings.apk (by installing via a file manager).

Hello, just switched to miui rom and would like to have this mod, But I am confused over some stuff that can anyone tell me the correct steps to install this mod?

I'm on SGS2, MIUI Ver. 1.12.23, so i browsed to " http://android.gcfam.net/devs/andy/Extended_settings/1.12.2/ " and noticed that there is " MIUIsettings.apk Signed_NoOverscroll.v2.zip Signed_Overscroll.v2.zip " I would like to use the overscroll version, but do I need to flash/install MIUIsettings.apk too? or just installing Signed_Overscroll.v2.zip through recovery will do the job?

HELP ME PLEASE!!! I think I might have bricked my phone?

I flashed 1.10.21 /Overscroll and now my phone is stuck at the "HTC EVO 4G" loading screen. I've wiped Dalvik Cache more than 3 times, did a factory reset 2 times it still stuck at the same screen.

I have MIUI 7.29.11.

Please help me!!!

I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!

I flashed 1.10.21 /Overscroll and now my phone is stuck at the "HTC EVO 4G" loading screen. I've wiped Dalvik Cache more than 3 times, did a factory reset 2 times it still stuck at the same screen.

I have MIUI 7.29.11.

Please help me!!!

Do you have a back up?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

First of all you shouldn't have flashed that version on top of your current one. Second, you must flashed any Andy's version according to your current miui version. For instance, if you'reon miui 9.27.,you should flash Andy's 9.27 version. Last of all you must make a back up. Do you have a back up?

I have MIUI 7.29.11.

Please help me!!!

Hehe, guess you f**ked it up. Use the corresponding version from Andy's folder, and I guess you'll be good.

Sent from MIUI powered phone

i have liquid MIUI 1.12.23. Is this will work for me? .. cause i can't see the right version number for me in here "Index of /devs/andy/Extended_settings"
.. or the latest, 1.12.9 will work for me?

thx a lot
cheers

i have liquid MIUI 1.12.23. Is this will work for me? .. cause i can't see the right version number for me in here "Index of /devs/andy/Extended_settings"
.. or the latest, 1.12.9 will work for me?

thx a lot
cheers

ES MOD v1.12.16 works on 1.12.23 rom.

I was having the same issue. It was caused (for me) by the 4way reboot mod v1 (after flashing 4way reboot mod v1 status bar on lockscreen became grey). Also, 4way was not working.
After flashing the updated 4way reboot mod (v2) everything is good.

@Andy: is it possible to hide the wi-fi icon (when Wi-Fi is turned on, of course :-D) in status bar too?
b29c8397-286b-cd48.jpg
b29c8397-2876-9001.jpg

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

How did you get the status bar like in the 1st image.. battery on right hand side and network on the left?

Also how do i make the status bar exactly look like iPhone? Like Time in middle, Battery and Bluetooth stuff on the right hand side and Network, Data/Wifi on the left hand side?

Please help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.