[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i make the status bar exact like iOS / iPhone? Time in middle, Mobile Network Provider logo + Signal, wifi and battery on the left hand side..??

Ok probably been asked and im probably blind...

but when using the app drawer how do i hide all my icons on home screens so its like the original android roms?

Andy, I'm getting this error in my logcat:
I/StatusBarManagerService( 4699): Starting service: ComponentInfo{com.android.systemui/com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarService}
W/ActivityManager( 4699): Unable to start service Intent { cmp=com.android.systemui/.statusbar.StatusBarService }: not found

I'm on MIUI 1.12.30, HTC Glacier (T-Mobile MyTouch 4G).
Let me know if you need any more info from me.

Hi, Firslty great mod

I have flashed the latest one to my Miui on my SE Ray, now the status bar has been switched up but the app is no where to be found ?

Is there any solution for this or an apk I can install without flashing ?

Ok probably been asked and im probably blind...

but when using the app drawer how do i hide all my icons on home screens so its like the original android roms?

Settings > Personal > Access Control

Enable Password then go into each application and choose the hide option.

Hope this helps?

Hi, Firslty great mod

I have flashed the latest one to my Miui on my SE Ray, now the status bar has been switched up but the app is no where to be found ?

Is there any solution for this or an apk I can install without flashing ?

The apk is in the same folder you got the zip from. Just save to your phone and install..

Andy, I'm getting this error in my logcat:
I/StatusBarManagerService( 4699): Starting service: ComponentInfo{com.android.systemui/com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarService}
W/ActivityManager( 4699): Unable to start service Intent { cmp=com.android.systemui/.statusbar.StatusBarService }: not found

I'm on MIUI 1.12.30, HTC Glacier (T-Mobile MyTouch 4G).
Let me know if you need any more info from me.

There's not really enough info to work out where the issue is. If you post your logcat somewhere I can grab it, I'll take a look..

Hey Andy,
I DL the no overscroll version and I tried flashing it in CWM i get installation aborted. I made sure I mounted system & data I still can't flash it. Any clues?? Thanks.

Hey Andy,
I DL the no overscroll version and I tried flashing it in CWM i get installation aborted. I made sure I mounted system & data I still can't flash it. Any clues?? Thanks.

Try toggling signature verification. Then flash the zip again.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if this is an extended settings problem or 1.12.30 for the DINC.

The lock screen has a huge annoying gap under the notification bar. If no one else knows what I'm talking about I'll post an image later.

Great work Andy.

Any new features being planned for a future .apk?

EDIT: Similar to he gap above the app drawer that sometime occurs.

Andy, after filtering out the garbage from my LogCat, this is all I have:

E/PackageManager( 2250): Package com.android.systemui signatures do not match the previously installed version; ignoring!
W/PackageManager( 2250): System package com.android.systemui no longer exists; wiping its data
I/SystemServer( 2250): Status Bar
I/ActivityManager( 2250): System now ready
I/StatusBarManagerService( 2250): Starting service: ComponentInfo{com.android.systemui/com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarService}
W/ActivityManager( 2250): Unable to start service Intent { cmp=com.android.systemui/.statusbar.StatusBarService }: not found

Anyone know why it's doing this or how to fix it, it's showing 2 signal strength icons. This is on my Droid Incredible running MIUI 1.12.30 and the NoOverscroll.zip mod instead of the overscroll one. I have used this mod for a while now and have never had this happen before. Thanks Andy for the mod and keeping it up, couldn't use MIUI without it.

20120104_114733.jpg

Hey I just flashed the NoOverscroll.zip on my Droid Incredible running MIUI 1.12.30 and now I have 2 signal strength indicators on my status bar. This is the first time I have had this happen, anyone else had this? It might just be something is wrong with the miui build im using, not sure. Thanks.

phonescreenshot.jpg

My signal bar has not been working after Christmas for some reason, so I reflashed everything and I got my signal back, but when then I installed extended settings and I lost signal again. D:

Andy,
I have a LG G2x using Galnet MIUI 12/30 version. I tried using the work around for Status 0 error by taking the update binary from my rom and replacing it with the one in the Mod and I still can't get it to intall using the 12/30 No Overscroll version. Any Ideas on how I can get this to work on my G2x. Thanks a million. Your Hard Work is appreciated BTW!!

Sir Andy,
Did you happen to make a launcher mod for MIUI 1.12.30? I seen that it was made for a few other ROM Versions in December and i could really use it for 1.12.30. I am using neXus S and 1.12.30 was the last Gingerbread version for MIUI. Would really appreciate a 5x4 launcher and a stock launcher for 1.12.30 peeze
:(

Thanks in advance!

Awsome features :]

got a tiny problem .. Lets say I wanna use a wallpaper 480X800 so it shows it in each screen .. I disabled wallpaper scrolling and then picked the wallpaper and what happends is It makes it very low resolution and very ugly :S

what to do?

so MIUIandroid 2.1.6 already roll-out... my question is, does MIUIsetting.apk ver 1.12.30 compatible with the latest MIUIandroid 2.1.6?

i flashed es 1.12.30 over miui 2.1.6 and it works great no probs

Sent from my Incredible S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.