[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam, can you give dude a lil room to work on his free mod? I mean seriously, off dudes dick, pleeeeease!

LOL
A little much but funny and true

bd1.jpg

What's your problem? I didn't demand anything, just made a comment on how I was missing it now I'd upgraded. Who are you, his personal attack dog?

maybe if your missing it so much you should downgrade back to 7.22 until he gets around to workin his magic on 7.29.

Can you tell me which version you are using? Is anyone else getting this? I was sure this was fixed?

Sorry, it must have been an error on my end. I SBF'd last night because I was getting a lot of errors on the phone (like USB not working correctly), and now the wallpaper does not scroll, as intended.

Eagerly awaiting a 1.7.29 release (1.7.29 got my BT headset to work, so I cannot revert right now), keep up the good work :)

haha, just saying man, you were a dick to that guy for no reason... hes saying he misses extended settings mod which is a compliment to andy, then you jump on him saying "can you give him some room" and "off dudes dick"... at first i thought u were joking around cuz it was obvious he was demanding or pressuring nothing, but then i read the rest of your posts which confirmed that no, you weren't joking, you're just a dick. then, in reply to me asking if you're a dick (just to get one final confirmation) you say, "sorta but not quite" but then proceed to tell me to "get more than a day or 2 under [my] belt" and "go pound sand", which i feel like i have to say is a bit contradictory since you just tried to tell me that you're not quite a dick, just sorta a dick. those comments sorta show that you are in fact, a fully erect, raging dick.

haha, just saying man, you were a dick to that guy for no reason... hes saying he misses extended settings mod which is a compliment to andy, then you jump on him saying "can you give him some room" and "off dudes dick"... at first i thought u were joking around cuz it was obvious he was demanding or pressuring nothing, but then i read the rest of your posts which confirmed that no, you weren't joking, you're just a dick. then, in reply to me asking if you're a dick (just to get one final confirmation) you say, "sorta but not quite" but then proceed to tell me to "get more than a day or 2 under [my] belt" and "go pound sand", which i feel like i have to say is a bit contradictory since you just tried to tell me that you're not quite a dick, just sorta a dick. those comments sorta show that you are in fact, a fully erect, raging dick.

+1

you sir have hit the nail on its big obnoxious head

Let's all do the MIUI community a favor and stop the personal attacks so this thread can stay open and we can enjoy this great mod. Thanks.

Let's all do the MIUI community a favor and stop the personal attacks so this thread can stay open and we can enjoy this great mod. Thanks.

I second that. I hope this forum doesn't end up bitter and twisted like XDA..
Anyway, back to the MOD. I feel like I've wasted two days of my life trying to get this working on 1.7.29..
It's still not perfect but I've decided to release it anyway. The OP has been updated.

The issue is that on a reboot the wallpaper goes black..To fix disable Hi-res graphics in the Launcher settings. I just can't see where the issue is so in order to save my marriage I've decided to leave to as it is for the moment. I'll try to find a fix a little later in the week.
Everything else should be ok? If not just shout, but don't expect a quick fix I need some sleep!!!

Anyway, back to the MOD. I feel like I've wasted two days of my life trying to get this working on 1.7.29..
It's still not perfect but I've decided to release it anyway. The OP has been updated.

The issue is that on a reboot the wallpaper goes black..To fix disable Hi-res graphics in the Launcher settings. I just can't see where the issue is so in order to save my marriage I've decided to leave to as it is for the moment. I'll try to find a fix a little later in the week.
Everything else should be ok? If not just shout, but don't expect a quick fix I need some sleep!!!

Your calm and take care of your woman
I try it now and I mention

One question about adding the time in "Notification bar date format"..

Is there anyway to use 24-hour format here ?

Currently using "d MMMM, hh:mm" but it only gives me "05:13", instead of "17:13".

24-hour mode is enabled and it also shows 17:13 in the status bar and everywhere else...
But not when pulling down the notification bar,

One question about adding the time in "Notification bar date format"..

Is there anyway to use 24-hour format here ?

Currently using "d MMMM, hh:mm" but it only gives me "05:13", instead of "17:13".

24-hour mode is enabled and it also shows 17:13 in the status bar and everywhere else...
But not when pulling down the notification bar,

Capital HH

Hi.. I'm not saying it's impossible but it's very difficult to move the battery icon on it's own. You bar has two linear layouts, one for notifications and one for status icons. You can move the layouts around but not the individual icons within the layout.
The rest would be easier but you'd need to send me the files. I don't have a copy of 1.7.10.

Fair dos Andy. Tell you what I'll make it easier for you.. just move the time to the left? I have carrier name on that side but if you add the option to hide it that should take care of that right? I need date formats for lockscreen and when I drag down the notification bar. Plus as before the option to turn/off battery and time.

I'll direct you to v.1.7.1. Look out for "MIUI XJ A2SD/A2SD+ 1.7.1 FOR 2.3.4 FINAL (GINGERBREAD)" its second on the list

http://htcfanboys.com/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=9&sort_by=DESC&sort_key=file_submitted&num=10&st=10

Be nice to know if you intend on making my mod?

After each restart here i saw Move data to SD card on status bar then i have to turn on and off carrier to fix

I love you Andy, great modder you are

I don't really understand the issue? Can you explain in more detail our supply a screenshot?

Andy I had the same issue as well I was thinking it was the rom

On the status bar where carrier usually goes there's a message tht says "move data to sd card " the only way to take tht off is to enable carrier

bd1.jpg

In the last version I was able to get just date at lockscreen and just carrier text at homescreen. In this version I can't seem to do that, I have both date and carrier at lockscreen, i can get rid of date but not carrier (unless i want to get rid of carrier at homescreen too), and at homescreen i have just the carrier but if i pull down notification bar i get the date and carrier like on the homescreen. if i turn off date in notification bar and then pull it down, it shifts over the carrier (puts a space in where the date would have been). Any help appreciated thanks a bunch!

since it's the settings.apk which has changed, if got a bug - i'm using 1.7.22 with your previous version... every time i go to settings -> tones - the settings-app crashes - any idea? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.