[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, sound like you're doing the right thing?? You are on 1.8.12 aren't you? It'll only work on that version, assuming you are maybe another Nexus S user could post here to let you know if you need to do anything special.
Sorry I can't be more help..

yeah i am dude. thanks for the reply still :) any nexus s users out there ?

yeah i am dude. thanks for the reply still :) any nexus s users out there ?

One more thing.. Did you manually mount system in recovery before you flashed the mod..

Found this on roenano post..

*Some devices (Nexus S and DHD) require mounting "system" manually in recovery before flashing the ZIP.

I just applied this mod and wanted to say THANK YOU!

..also, a small suggestion for the next version..

I would like to be able to have the time and/or date display in the status bar ONLY when the notification pane is pulled down; the typical behavior of many roms of displaying the date when the notification pane is pulled down makes me think this should be possible, but I would prefer to hide the time normally, but still have it accessable through the pull down (so I can check time without exiting applications, and also without cluttering up my status bar)

I just applied this mod and wanted to say THANK YOU!

..also, a small suggestion for the next version..

I would like to be able to have the time and/or date display in the status bar ONLY when the notification pane is pulled down; the typical behavior of many roms of displaying the date when the notification pane is pulled down makes me think this should be possible, but I would prefer to hide the rime normally, but still have it accessable through the pull down (so I can check time without exiting applications, and also without cluttering up my status bar)

I might have misunderstood but I think what you are after is already possible. In the notification bar format box enter h:mm. That will give you the time when you pull down the bar. you can also specify a date if you want.

I might have misunderstood but I think what you are after is already possible. In the notification bar format box enter h:mm. That will give you the time when you pull down the bar. you can also specify a date if you want.

You are correct! ..I assumed that if I turned off the clock in the status bar, that it would also remove it from the pull down; after setting it up as you suggest it works perfectly! Thanks again!

;)

On my N1, on left side of the status bar there is an icon of SD card with gear at the bottom. When I pull down the bar, it says ' zone' next to that icon. How can I clear that icon???? It doesn't go away. And because of that I can't see the carrier name on side
b8a06515-c2f2-a996.jpg

Sent from my Nexus One using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Can someone help. Please.

>> NEXUS S/GSM <<

Can some one please rePost the ESM/centered clock 1.8.12 the link isnt working for me, tia

is possible in next version to make the notification icon be visible only pulling down the status bar?

in way to have everytime the carrier name in the status bar, but if I pull down the status bar, I'll see all my notifications. :D

thanks

I already installed the rom again to test if it was the mod. The center clock with the status bar mod works. But the normal status bar mod doesn't work. What doesn't work is the carrier text that shows up. When I set the carrier text for the status bar mod, it shows up for a second, and then when i pull down the notification menu, it disappears. This is true when I use the stock carrier image too. When I change to the center clock status bar mod, the carrier text works when sliding the notification bar.

I don't want to have a centered clock though, and wish it would work.

Do you have any idea for this?

I already installed the rom again to test if it was the mod. The center clock with the status bar mod works. But the normal status bar mod doesn't work. What doesn't work is the carrier text that shows up. When I set the carrier text for the status bar mod, it shows up for a second, and then when i pull down the notification menu, it disappears. This is true when I use the stock carrier image too. When I change to the center clock status bar mod, the carrier text works when sliding the notification bar.

I don't want to have a centered clock though, and wish it would work.

Do you have any idea for this?

Is this on the latest miui release?

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2

I actually tried both on both today.
1.8.12.1 (with the fix), I tried with both the center clock and without. Only the center clock shows the carrier, when I drag notification down.
I also updated to 1.8.19, the center clock (and this mod itself) works correctly with the new MIUI update (for anyone that wanted to know), but for me, I still cannot get it to work with the status bar without the center clock when dragging down the notification.

I tried at stock, so there were no notification icons. I thought it was weird. I'm actually going to try to install again and hope there is some miracle. lol :D I'm hoping for the best...

Thanks to Andy for great mod too! I actually read through this whole entire thread just before replying! So I'm going to try a few things.

edit:
I just downloaded another file. I forgot was it from xda or this forum, and it worked. Odd...

Where did you find the proper file. Also, in the previous build my folders closed automatically; will this feature be in next release?

I also tried flashing last weeks version on top of the newest build v1.8.19 and everything seems to work but now my Google logo will not show up where it us supposed to.

Any ideas or notice as to when the next version of this mod will be released?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Flashing last weeks mod is downgrading you. It uses 1.8.12 jar files. So it's not a good idea to use it, even if it does work.

Andy i replayed your message about sd card in pm but it says inbox is full so it does not let me send it
"Andy Thomson has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

i wanted to ask u something

since i use your mod and its a must have for me i would like to know if i update my miui version on Friday and then a few days after you update your mod i flash it can it cause troubles ? since system already booted and s**t like that

or u would suggest me to wait with miui update so i can do it together with your mod to avoid trouble ?

i hope i can update miui on Fridays and when u release your mod update i can install with no worries i just am a flashoholic hehe :)
using galaxy s here as u probably know
thnx for all man

@Watso4183
b8a06515-3cf1-bbab.jpg

b8a06515-3d89-03ec.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/ezbqo/n1_mysterious_sim_card_sprocket_icon_in/

Here's what I've found regarding that icon.
Seems to be part of the Sim Toolkit. If everything is working ok, I would follow the resolution in this link stating to just remove the toolkit (back it up first of course!).

Edit: I gotta ask....How did you get the Google logo up there on the notification screenshot? Looks pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.