[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of just running stable, and I see someone has mentioned that the 1.8.19 mods don't work... Is there a link to 1.8.12, which theoretically should be compatible?

What is the iphone style ? pic ?

Hi.. I just did the iPhone Style layout as a favour, I hadn't really planned on releasing it but it seems to be popular so I left it there.
V1 didn't work correctly, so use the latest version if you want to try it..
Basically the only difference to the center clock version is the signal icons and notification icons have been switched around..

20110824134840.jpg

Hi.. I just did the iPhone Style layout as a favour, I hadn't really planned on releasing it but it seems to be popular so I left it there.
V1 didn't work correctly, so use the latest version if you want to try it..
Basically the only difference to the center clock version is the signal icons and notification icons have been switched around..

20110824134840.jpg

So Andy how do I get the labels to b transparent like that screen shot?
I flashed both v1 and v2 and there still there

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Holy s**t man this is awesome. I've seen all this but never tryed it until yesterday. Thought to my self this ain't for me. I love it now.
aefcbc0a-066d-d24b.jpg

Statusbar Looks neat! Which version is this?

thats the Theme that comes with this statusbar.. iLStones theme i edited the status bar and the notification pull down.. if you wanna give it a try let me know ill provide you with a link.. the vesrion i used it just centered clock i didnt like the iphony one.. i didnt like my signal and everything on the left..

thats the Theme that comes with this statusbar.. iLStones theme i edited the status bar and the notification pull down.. if you wanna give it a try let me know ill provide you with a link.. the vesrion i used it just centered clock i didnt like the iphony one.. i didnt like my signal and everything on the left..

Yea me neither

I'm waiting on the transparent labels tho :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Same here. Id love to give it a go so give me the link whenever you're ready! Thanks!

Is it possible to mention the differences between Extended Settings Menu Options vs. iPhoneStyle?

The only difference is the status bar. When using the iPhoneStyle, the signal icons are on the left and the notifications and carrier are on the right. All the functions are the same...

Hi Andy, currently i'm using centerclock status bar 1.8.19, when i using the white status bar theme, the clock should be display in black color, but i still display in white color. v1.8.12 dont have this problem.

Hey!

First i want to thank you for exellent work with the mod, after each miui update i wait eagerly to be able to repatch the mod.

Is it possible to add a feature to disable the icon labels on icons on all apps maybe except folders? this would add another minimalistic effect :)

@skyhigh i seem to have gotten the extendedmod option to work. I also had the problem of it not working at first, but all i did was open up the zip file deleted the "siam" file, manually mounted the system, and flashed and the mod now works

@skyhigh i seem to have gotten the extendedmod option to work. I also had the problem of it not working at first, but all i did was open up the zip file deleted the "siam" file, manually mounted the system, and flashed and the mod now works

Hi.. I started using SIAM last week. It's a mounting tool that claims to work on nearly every device. There's a new version of it which I'm planning to use this week, hopefully that'll cure the issues people are having..

Here's the link. If your device isn't supported please contact the Dev, he just needs some info from your phone and he'll add support for you...
SIAM

OP Updated. It's a major change this week. Fingers crossed you Guys like it... It took a lot of work, hopefully you don't think it's time wasted.. Let me know what you think!!

Status
Not open for further replies.