[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am using the center clock V2 and its happening here

and if its ok to ask again
the gps icon is so minor issue as long as the battery is there :)
thnx u for your golden mod
and the app makes it perfect for the mod control !
i am happy to see the evolution of your mod and work

Andy is it possible to take the files from your Zip file of this mod
and replace those apk files with the ones inside the rom zip file and then flash it
will i have ES without the need to flash it after the rom this way ?
like it will be built in ?

tried right, center and switch. but the switch is like center. the wifi and network signals still at right side though the clock is at center.

The ESSwitched v2 when you flash it it looks like ESCenter v2. The signal icons are still on the right and the clock is in the middle.

But the battery icon is back and the app is working great (except when at 100% it disappears) Thanks Andy!

ok so i tried flashing v2, with added support for my lg g2x and its still a no go, even mounted system, get the same error installation aborted, status 0??

I've lost my battery icon altogether with this new update that included this control panel. I have no meter at the top at all, and nothing i change either in this control panel or the default one brings it back :(

i use a widget called Synker it forces sync since i dont like Auto sync on
anyway i have noticed the Sync icon is gone when doing the sync thingy
usally it shows u an icon when u manually sync but now its gone
it only shows with the gps icon flickering like gps and then sync icon

also when setting alarm clock u need to toggle on and off hide alarm icon for it to show

so now there is still a mixup with gps and sync icon
alarm icon needs to be toggled on and off for it to show
battery is gone when reaching to 100%
and no sync icon when syncing manually

wicked mod wicked dev and perfect miui experience !

I tried version 2 and the sync is still there with gps.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Hi! First, congratulation for your great job! But when i flash your centered clock Mod (normal or iPhone), I have fc loop of status bar...

I'm in the french rom... Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from MIUI - HTC Desire

Hi! First, congratulation for your great job! But when i flash your centered clock Mod (normal or iPhone), I have fc loop of status bar...

I'm in the french rom... Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from MIUI - HTC Desire

It only works in english roms

My top bar battery doesn't show in the launcher and homescreen. It shows in the lockscreen and when I'm in an app though.

44cdeff0-7ec2-5f2a.jpg

Andy I'm not having a good experience with this weeks build so I'm thinking of going back to last weeks . Do u think u can make this mod control panel app for last weeks build plz ...I'd greatly appreciate it

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

OK, I think I know the problem with the FC on SystemUI. Mostly it will happen to Defy Users. As the Defy Version has some stuff in it from 1.8.27 and all these Mods are for 1.8.26 this will lead to a FC. The same for the 4WayMod which will cause a Bootloop. I tried everything and asfar as I install 4WayBot I get a bootloop. I don't think there will be a special Version for Defy Users this week so I have to wait.

A /belated/ question in regards to the carrier changing...
I don't want to mess around with it, as I /need/ to know when it's connected via roaming. Does changing to a carrier image always display the carrier image, even when the phone reverts to roaming? *ideally it would be nice if this wasn't the case*

Additionally, you are amazing, and a million thanks for all of the work you are putting in.

A /belated/ question in regards to the carrier changing...
I don't want to mess around with it, as I /need/ to know when it's connected via roaming. Does changing to a carrier image always display the carrier image, even when the phone reverts to roaming? *ideally it would be nice if this wasn't the case*

Additionally, you are amazing, and a million thanks for all of the work you are putting in.

That's a very good question!! The short answer is I don't know. I don't use roaming much anymore so if someone who does use it could answer this question I'd appreciate it..

Status
Not open for further replies.