[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Works nicely excellent work but for some reason when i use the center clock mod it works but my battery status disappears. Using Miui 1.8.26 on my evo 4G

for some reason i cant find the menu for this mod in the miui settings. can you tell me exactly where its located? thanks. im using v3 1.8.26

Nice idea Andy.

Was wondering, how hard would it be to incorporate the settings from Spare Parts into your apk, so that all the bonus options are accessible from one extra app?

Probably wouldn't be that hard. Not sure how the developer of that app would feel about it though?

for some reason i cant find the menu for this mod in the miui settings. can you tell me exactly where its located? thanks. im using v3 1.8.26

Its not in the settings anymore. You should see a new app called MIUI Control Panel. It's all in there.

As much as I love this mod, I think it might be horribly broken right now. At least on SGSII. Every single time I have charged it, my battery indicator completely disappears and the only way to fix it is to reflash the mod. (I am using ESCenter and, of course, MIUI 1.8.26 from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1130951) (Also worth saying is that it has been working fine with all the other versions I have been using.

Thankful for help! Love this mod, really makes MIUI complete for me.

I had the same problem (missing battery indicator). It worked fine on all previous updates.
Any advice please......

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miuiandroid.com forum app

As much as I love this mod, I think it might be horribly broken right now. At least on SGSII. Every single time I have charged it, my battery indicator completely disappears and the only way to fix it is to reflash the mod. (I am using ESCenter and, of course, MIUI 1.8.26 from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1130951) (Also worth saying is that it has been working fine with all the other versions I have been using.

Thankful for help! Love this mod, really makes MIUI complete for me.

I've got the ESCenter Mod loaded right now and I'm not experiencing any issues.. I've changed indicators, charged, unplugged , switched themes, everything I can think of but don't have any problems.. As mentioned before can you try the default theme to see if it's theme related. And make sure you have v3 of the mod. Thanks..

Yessssss!!!!! Its working now
Cheers Andy

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Hi
I tried many things but anyway, mod is installed, clock is centered, Google picture is shown instead of carrier text but apk isn't installed.
MIUIsettings.apk is well in /system/app but not installed. When I try to do it, it just says "App not installed".
Any other way to do it.
I tried with my rom just after a wipe userdata, so a new installation, without restauring anything and it's the same...
I have a Nexus S. It usually works... But not this week since you introduced this apk...

Hi
I tried many things but anyway, mod is installed, clock is centered, Google picture is shown instead of carrier text but apk isn't installed.
MIUIsettings.apk is well in /system/app but not installed. When I try to do it, it just says "App not installed".
Any other way to do it.
I tried with my rom just after a wipe userdata, so a new installation, without restauring anything and it's the same...
I have a Nexus S. It usually works... But not this week since you introduced this apk...

Hi. It's just a guess but in Settings > Development Settings Do you have the "Unknown sources" set to on?

One question.

Before flashing this mod, when you pull down the notification bar, the Date was shown, there is a way to reactivate this?

Right now it only shows the carrier if active, nothing more :(

One question.

Before flashing this mod, when you pull down the notification bar, the Date was shown, there is a way to reactivate this?

Right now it only shows the carrier if active, nothing more :(

You need to enter the date format you want using the MIUI Control Panel App..

One question, I would love to have 5x4 without hotseat (new version only have 6x4 without) so could I flash earlier version on newest MIUI? TIA

EDIT: LOL, I posted this in a wrong thread! :D I had both threads opened and didn't even noticed. :) But it is your work so I guess you won't mind :D

ES center mod working great. Everything is ok. Thanks Andy.

Sent from my Nexus One using the miuiandroid.com forum app

One question, I would love to have 5x4 without hotseat (new version only have 6x4 without) so could I flash earlier version on newest MIUI? TIA

EDIT: LOL, I posted this in a wrong thread! :D I had both threads opened and didn't even noticed. :) But it is your work so I guess you won't mind :D

Hi.. No I don't mind.. The resources have changed slightly in the latest version so using an older version might work but not perfectly.
I'll make a 5x4 version. It doesn't take long..

Hi.. No I don't mind.. The resources have changed slightly in the latest version so using an older version might work but not perfectly.
I'll make a 5x4 version. It doesn't take long..

Thanks man, really appreciate it! :) Will wait. 6x4 is good for having more space, but it is a little bit to much for my taste, so 5x4 is perfect for me. :)

Edit: Downloaded. Thanks. :)

Thanks man, really appreciate it! :) Will wait. 6x4 is good for having more space, but it is a little bit to much for my taste, so 5x4 is perfect for me. :)

Edit: Downloaded. Thanks. :)

Had some issues uploading..If you have any issues, download again...

Awesome mod! but my battery indicator is gone for some reason :confused:

20110829_171803.jpg

I've got the ESCenter Mod loaded right now and I'm not experiencing any issues.. I've changed indicators, charged, unplugged , switched themes, everything I can think of but don't have any problems.. As mentioned before can you try the default theme to see if it's theme related. And make sure you have v3 of the mod. Thanks..

1. I have been using stock theme all the time.
2. I didn't notice there even was a 3rd version, will give this one a try and report back.

Thanks for fast answer and sorry if my English isn't all that good!

Status
Not open for further replies.