[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried flashing but it didn't take. I'm using a DInc2. How exactly do you mount the system and get this working? I'm a noob.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

I was so disapointed when I realized that labels doesn't mean the texts underneath the icons :(

Could it be possible in future versions to hide the text also? :rolleyes:

I was so disapointed when I realized that labels doesn't mean the texts underneath the icons :(

Could it be possible in future versions to hide the text also? :rolleyes:

It is the text underneath the icons.. What other icon text is there?? Make sure you have V3..

Hi Andy,

I have talked with Ghost1227 on miui.us. He has updated siam for LG Optimus 2X.

Hey Andy, could you include an option in launcher to switch the "home_indicator" between slider, none, bottom_point and top_point?

Thanks!

Could someone help me with mounting and installing this? The flash didn't take.

Could someone help me with mounting and installing this? The flash didn't take.

In cwm, go to mounts and storage, select mount /system, then go back to the main menu of cwm and flash the zip

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.

In cwm, go to mounts and storage, select mount /system, then go back to the main menu of cwm and flash the zip

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.

Thank you very much!

Hey Andy, whats the date format again.... totally forgot!!! Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus S using the miuiandroid.com forum app

For formats on the dates, there is a post that I actually quotes probably a few pages back.

Maybe Andy will include them in his original post.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Hi I want to know how to move this icons on statusbar
is it possible?

from this
attachment.php

to this
attachment.php

Flashed this yesterday but after applaying this the only change i've noticed was the google sign instead of my operator text and that the battery line in the top was white instead green. Where can i find the settings? I've look through all my settings but found no change?

Please can someone help me?

I'm using the newest Miui for the HTC Desire S (Rom from Superkid) can be found on XDA or on Miui.us

Thanks,
Mike

Found a post that depends on that problem, testing the solution now

Hi I want to know how to move this icons on statusbar
is it possible?

from this
attachment.php

to this
attachment.php

I asked Andy about this already. He said that it would be too much code to update with the weekly beta releases.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Status
Not open for further replies.