[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the text underneath the icons.. What other icon text is there?? Make sure you have V3..

First of all, I think we are talking about the same icon text on the homescreen. But for me the text did not dissapear nor do I find options to hide them. I can't remember if before this mod I had backgrounds under text or did MIUI already remove them but that's what I tought had happened.

I have V3 on Desire.

First of all, I think we are talking about the same icon text on the homescreen. But for me the text did not dissapear nor do I find options to hide them. I can't remember if before this mod I had backgrounds under text or did MIUI already remove them but that's what I tought had happened.

I have V3 on Desire.

The option is in the Launcher Settings

HELP!! I just flashed the latest mod but it seems to have force closed my status bar completely for some reason. While I have the apk and all there is no status bar at all :(.

Btw am running latest MIUI build which actually happened OTA thru the updater (1.8.27). Can that be a problem??

the mod does't work with the italian language (i get force close of the status bar) there's a way to restore the original files ?
however i don't see the options in the screenshot on the first post anywhere...
thanks for the answers

HELP!! I just flashed the latest mod but it seems to have force closed my status bar completely for some reason. While I have the apk and all there is no status bar at all :(.

Btw am running latest MIUI build which actually happened OTA thru the updater (1.8.27). Can that be a problem??

If the ROM has updated you will need to re-apply the MOD. Try that and let me know...

the mod does't work with the italian language (i get force close of the status bar) there's a way to restore the original files ?
however i don't see the options in the screenshot on the first post anywhere...
thanks for the answers

It's english only at the moment I'm afraid. Just reapply your rom to go back to how it was..

Hey Andy,

Thanks for the reply man but sadly its still not working ... still the same result. Tried unmounting/remounting system manually and then flashing the mod but still the same problem :(.

Note: I am using a motorola defy so I guess maybe the defy guys can shed some light on this.

Thanks

Hey Andy,

Thanks for the reply man but sadly its still not working ... still the same result. Tried unmounting/remounting system manually and then flashing the mod but still the same problem :(.

Note: I am using a motorola defy so I guess maybe the defy guys can shed some light on this.

Thanks

On my milestone I couldn't get it to flash (status 7) , so I replaced the appropriate files in the rom I was about to flash and everything works like it should

Note I don't know exactly what your problem is because I couldn't find your other post lol

Is it possible for the option to add a custom logo to the app you have created? Instead of having to go through the process laid out on the xda site?

I'm sorry if this is dumb, but do i flash the extended settings mod....or do i get the .apk's out of the zip file and install?

EDIT: When I try and install through CWM im getting error 7?????

I'm sorry if this is dumb, but do i flash the extended settings mod....or do i get the .apk's out of the zip file and install?

install the zip in xrec, there is an instruction in the OP (original post / page 1).

Is it possible for the option to add a custom logo to the app you have created? Instead of having to go through the process laid out on the xda site?

You just have to create a theme file or add your logo to an existing theme file. It's pretty straightforward once you get the hang of it..

What phone do you have? If you let me know I could ask the developer of SIAM to add support for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.