[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in my case the flashing of the zip isn't a problem .. that happens successfully .. the problem is that on rebooting my status bar itself force closes permanently so I end up with no status bar.. Now I have an app to modify my status bar but no status bar to modify .. irony at its best :p

Hi.. It's not going to be a five minute job, but I'll try to work it out in time for the next release...

Thanks Andy for considering my suggestion. Also, do you have idea on the current date for the calender icon? I think will be a cool mod for MIUI.

Keep up the great work!

Andy is there any way you could implement the option 2 turn off autoclose folder in your next release! I cant stand that feature so please find a way!! I decided not to update to 1.8.26 for this reason alone thats how much i hate it! lol

I'm sorry if this is dumb, but do i flash the extended settings mod....or do i get the .apk's out of the zip file and install?

EDIT: When I try and install through CWM im getting error 7?????

If you look a couple posts above yours...
On my milestone I couldn't get it to flash (status 7) , so I replaced the appropriate files in the rom I was about to flash and everything works like it should

Note I don't know exactly what your problem is because I couldn't find your other post lol

Well in my case the flashing of the zip isn't a problem .. that happens successfully .. the problem is that on rebooting my status bar itself force closes permanently so I end up with no status bar.. Now I have an app to modify my status bar but no status bar to modify .. irony at its best :p

Are you using English as the base language?

Whats the program? :p

Sent from MIUI - HTC Desire

Hi Andy, do you think you can fix the top bar battery problem on the next release? I would really appreciate it! :)

There is a bug now where even if your lockscreen is set to hide the notification bar and all of its items, the top battery bar now remains visible on the lockscreen.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2

I have tried every method mentioned in this thread to install this and the only changes I can find are the Google Carrier change. Am I missing something? There are several post mentioning an app. All I see in the zip are miuisettings, systemui and launcher2 apk's.

Trying to flash this to my EVO. Would love to get it working.

Thanks

I have tried every method mentioned in this thread to install this and the only changes I can find are the Google Carrier change. Am I missing something? There are several post mentioning an app. All I see in the zip are miuisettings, systemui and launcher2 apk's.

Trying to flash this to my EVO. Would love to get it working.

Thanks

All I did was flash the version 3 mod that has the WiFi/3G signal on the left with the clock in the center. After flashing the app, titled "MIUI Controls," shows up in the homescreens. That's where you can change everything. It seems strange that it will not work for you because I also have an Evo 4G.

I hope you get it figured out because its a great addition to the MIUI rom. Did you download the zip file over WiFi or 3G? That could have made a difference since 3G downloads have a tendency of corrupting files.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

May I suggest that you make only 1 zip/apk which when the MIUI Control Panel is launched from the homescreen the following options will appear:

Battery Options >
Choose top-bar colour
Battery Style indicator > Graphical, Percentage, Top-Bar or None
Orientation > Left or Right
Clock Options >
Show Clock > On or Off
Clock colour
Clock format > 12HR or 24HR
Show Alarm Icon > On or Off
Orientation > Center, Left (disabled if Battery orientation if left) or Right (disabled if Battery orientation if right)
Carrier Options >
Show Carrier > On or Off
Signal Indicator Orientation > Left or Right
Display Default logo > On or Off
Custom Carrier > On or Off
Custom Carrier Text (disabled if Custom Carrier is Off)
Date Format Options >
Show Date > On or Off
Notification bar date format (include options to choose from instead of user entry)
Lockscreen date format (include options to choose from instead of user entry)

May I suggest that you make only 1 zip/apk which when the MIUI Control Panel is launched from the homescreen the following options will appear:

Battery Options >
Choose top-bar colour
Battery Style indicator > Graphical, Percentage, Top-Bar or None
Clock Options >
Show Clock > On or Off
Clock colour
Clock format > 12HR or 24HR
Show Alarm Icon > On or Off
Orientation > Center, Left (disabled if Battery orientation if left) or Right (disabled if Battery orientation if right)
Carrier Options >
Show Carrier > On or Off
Signal Indicator Orientation > Left or Right
Display Default logo > On or Off
Custom Carrier > On or Off
Custom Carrier Text (disabled if Custom Carrier is Off)
Date Format Options >
Show Date > On or Off
Notification bar date format (include options to choose from instead of user entry)
Lockscreen date format (include options to choose from instead of user entry)

HUH??? it is exactly like this??? isn't it?

HUH??? it is exactly like this??? isn't it?

I think what bolinoy was saying was instead of three different options..(right, switched, center) have one that gives you the option to choose where on the status bar the elements appear.
It's a cool idea but I'm not even sure it's possible to change layouts on the fly?? So don't expect these options to become reality anytime soon.

where can i download ? I have ESCenter v3 now

@ edit:
I have ESSwitched v3 :D THANKS ! :*

@edit2:
ERROR ! :X I want :

LEFT: Signal, 3G, WIFI, Notifications
Center: CLOCK
RIGHT: Baterry

Andy are you bringing back the option to disable autoclose folder?? Please make it happen!!!

no 1.9.2 for x10 for the meantime... trip has announced he will not be doing any updates temporarily.... :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.