[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello Andy !!...

An icon for your application, I hope you like :)

Attachments

• com.miui.control.panel.png
    com.miui.control.panel.png
    6 KB · Views: 385
Thanks for the weekly new builds and for all the hard work. I love the mod and wouldn't use my Evo without it.

Here's a shot:

zTBli.jpg

Andy, I need the MIUI launcher to be 5 wide, 7 high. 5 icon dock just like adw launcher, etc... Could you do this for me?

Thanks for the weekly new builds and for all the hard work. I love the mod and wouldn't use my Evo without it.

Andy, I need the MIUI launcher to be 5 wide, 7 high. 5 icon dock just like adw launcher, etc... Could you do this for me?

The issue with this at the moment is that in the MIUI Launcher the icons don't automatically resize like they do in the ADW Launcher. So if I changed the grid size to 7x5 the icons would all overlap each other. The weird thing is that folder icons automatically resize so I know it's possible I just haven't figured it out yet. If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear it..

You can already have up to 6 icons in the dock. Just drag them in there :eek:

Andy,

I just updated my Fascinate to MIUI 1.9.16 and everything worked fine but it has no network connection after I applied the ESCenter 1.9.16 script and there is a gray blinking triangle in the status bar.
Any idea why please?
Thanks.

This is a known issue with the Fascinate. I was given a possible fix but haven't had time to implement it yet. Hopefully as this release seems pretty stable I'll have some time. I'll let you know...

@andy Till 1.9.9 everything worked great for me (bravo)
with the last version.. am unable to boot my phone with any of the 3 option of extended settings

Loving the work! One tiny issue, first time when I set an alarm the icon doesn't show up, the toggle to show alarm icon is set to on. The fix is easy, just turn it off and back on and the icon will appear. Is that a know issue?

Andy,<br />
<br />
I just updated my Fascinate to MIUI 1.9.16 and everything worked fine but it has no network connection after I applied the ESCenter 1.9.16 script and there is a gray blinking triangle in the status bar. <br />
Any idea why please?<br />
Thanks.
<br />
<br />
This is a known issue with the Fascinate. I was given a possible fix but haven't had time to implement it yet. Hopefully as this release seems pretty stable I'll have some time. I'll let you know...
Sounds good.

This mod is a must have for any MIUI user.

Tap'd via SGS + MIUI

I am on D1 and after flashing extended settings I get stuck on the M bootscreen. Is there something different in this weeks version or is it the miui.us port?

Are the 1.9.16 mods compatible with the new. Droid X version on gingerbread kernel? Thanks for all the work!

Andy, I have bad news. I'm pretty confident that this mod is causing my phone not to receive mms :-/
I know it's strange but I've already done process of elimination.

I flashed rom n ran it stock and mms works fine.
I then flashed kernel of choice which is matrix and still mms works fine.
Then I flash ES and I can't download mms. The only way I can get mms is by using gosms :-/
I honestly wanna believe it's not this mod because I love it so much but idk wht else it could be.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

I remember hearing that you were working with DXC to get this to work with his airplane glitch fix for the DX. would you be able to make a version for the DX without the framework to keep this amazing mod from interfering with the airplane glitch?

Or is that even an issue anymore?

Sent from my DROIDX

I remember hearing that you were working with DXC to get this to work with his airplane glitch fix for the DX. would you be able to make a version for the DX without the framework to keep this amazing mod from interfering with the airplane glitch?

Or is that even an issue anymore?

Sent from my DROIDX
I included the air plane mode fix so you should new fine. I am however thinking of releasing a version without the overscrolling
as it does seem to cause a few issues.

Andy,

I just updated my Fascinate to MIUI 1.9.16 and everything worked fine but it has no network connection after I applied the ESCenter 1.9.16 script and there is a gray blinking triangle in the status bar.
Any idea why please?
Thanks.

They have a fix at RootzWiki. Confirmed working, signal bars and everything.

Tap'd via SGS + MIUI

heres some links for 1.9.16 extended settings mods for the fascinate. adds abililty to change carrier text color.

there is an option there for overscroll glow tweaks, but using them does nothing for now...(had to remove framework.jar from zip, which controls those tweaks, due to incompatibility). working on fixing this part for our fascinate.

center clock... http://db.tt/dHiVQ62

right clock... http://db.tt/NVayuLO

switched icons... http://db.tt/FFOBN1l

Hi Andy Thomson
I want to tell u that the latest release doesn't work on moto milestone.
So any Idea ???????

Thanks Andy!
Any chance you're planning on updating LauncherMOD for 1.9.16? I really miss the no-dock look..

I included the air plane mode fix so you should new fine. I am however thinking of releasing a version without the overscrolling
as it does seem to cause a few issues.

Sorry to bother you again but will this keep all of DXC's bug fixes and work with the new MIUI Gingerbread o the DX?

I asked b/c DXC posted this in his "Bug Stomper" thread

"Due to conflicts with the Extended Settings Mod, it will currently remove the following fixes:
-Volume Control Apps Fix
"

Status
Not open for further replies.