[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the center mod. However, I would like bluetooth and GPS icons to be on the left side as things can get a bit crowded on the right. What file do I need to edit to do this?

Quick question--

What exactly is the difference between the "overscroll version" and the regular ES?? I only see the overscroll this week. I've always just used the regular ES center mod. Thanks...

I like the center mod. However, I would like bluetooth and GPS icons to be on the left side as things can get a bit crowded on the right. What file do I need to edit to do this?

You're out of luck I'm afraid.. There are two layouts,one for notifications and one for system icons. You can move the layouts around but not the individual icons within those layouts..

Quick question--

What exactly is the difference between the "overscroll version" and the regular ES?? I only see the overscroll this week. I've always just used the regular ES center mod. Thanks...

If you look in the MIUI Control Panel App You will see options to control Overscroll behaviour. You need the Overscroll version in order for those options to work. Some were having issues with the Overscroll version so I created a non-overscroll version but I haven't done it this week. To tired and to lazy!!!! :eek:

Thanks Andy, everything works perfectly

I wanted to ask can you mod 2.3.5b? (Mod1.9.23 have graphics problems)

After flashing Overscroll_ESSwitched.v1.zip on my Motorola Droid, I got stuck at the bootloader. Yes I am running the latest build.

Hi

Just flashed this over Miui-XJ latest 10-7 on HTC Desire. Extended settings works as advertised, but my wallpaper doesn't scroll on main desktop. It's stuck and stationary. Any idea how I uninstall it? re-flash?

Hi

Just flashed this over Miui-XJ latest 10-7 on HTC Desire. Extended settings works as advertised, but my wallpaper doesn't scroll on main desktop. It's stuck and stationary. Any idea how I uninstall it? re-flash?
Does changing the toggle in the launcher settings do anything?

need help

After I always flash extended settings,I can never upload any pics people send me.is there a way to fix that

Status
Not open for further replies.