[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Andy, I tried both overscroll and non overscroll of v2 ES on my Evo 4G and both kill my data.

If you tried the overscroll version first, try flashing the ROM again (or pull the framework.jar from the ROM and push it to /system/framework) then flash the no overscroll version. That's what I did anyway and it worked. I needed to replace the framework.jar that was in the ES mod with the one from the ROM

Sent from my Google Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

This mod isn't working on my droid 1. I flashed it and bootloops on the motorola logo. I mount system on clockwork recovery, but it does not work. It used to work flawlesly, but it won't now

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

This looks pretty awesome. Having problems:
First attempt, tried both overscroll and non versions, got this error on both attempts:
E:Error in /sdcard/centerclockstatusbarmods........
(Status 7)
Installation aborted

Rebooted, back to recovery, did as suggested by others: manually mount /system and /data from recovery menu, flashed the downloaded file, reboot - stuck at phone carrier boot screen, won't go any further, tried several battery pulls, no joy.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated :)

Edit: removed framework, seems to work fine, some crashed when I change fonts through MIUI theme manager, but otherwise awesome, thanks :)

This looks pretty awesome. Having problems:
First attempt, tried both overscroll and non versions, got this error on both attempts:
E:Error in /sdcard/centerclockstatusbarmods........
(Status 7)
Installation aborted

Rebooted, back to recovery, did as suggested by others: manually mount /system and /data from recovery menu, flashed the downloaded file, reboot - stuck at phone carrier boot screen, won't go any further, tried several battery pulls, no joy.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated :)

Edit: removed framework, seems to work fine, some crashed when I change fonts through MIUI theme manager, but otherwise awesome, thanks :)

Remove META-INF folder into archive and enjoy it! ;)

Anybody able to get this to work on the d1? I get stuck at the m everytime. Or any advice on how I could get it working?

Do you have the same issue with the Non Overscroll version?
If you've tried the Overscroll version you must do the following :-
Re-apply 1.10.21. Make sure it's working ,then flash the non overscroll version.

Try the same as above...

What is it in the overscroll version that kills data? Also what is changed by you to make the battery color and notification bar color changeable? The reason I ask is because lockscreen themers need to update the way they hide them in their lockscreens. The old theme values xmls won't hide your changes.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2

What is it in the overscroll version that kills data? Also what is changed by you to make the battery color and notification bar color changeable? The reason I ask is because lockscreen themers need to update the way they hide them in their lockscreens. The old theme values xmls won't hide your changes.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2
The Framework.jar file. It's different on some devices. The non overscroll version doesn't include the framework.jar so doesn't effect the Airplane mode...

I just played a bit with overscrolling settings, and i would like to go back to stock behaiviour.

I put edge glow again, but now I do only have a 2 pixel height bar appearing at top or bottom of the scroll... I am sure the glow is normally a gradient that is really taller, or am I did not notice a new feature in 1.10.21 ?

Nexus S | Tapatalk

Nevermind, it is stock default theme that has this glow behaiviour...

Nexus S | Tapatalk

changing carrier icon

Hey i have an idea on something that mite improve this mod even though ti is already awesome. a wat to change the carrier icon without modding a theme's mtz. it may be impossible but just thought id throw it out there

Thanks Matt

what about this?

Sorry, must have missed this.. You can delete the Launcher from the mod but you will lose the ability to Hide labels you'll also lose the wallpaper scrolling and the auto close folders feature.
As for the carrier date thing. I won't be implementing that sorry.

Hey i have an idea on something that mite improve this mod even though ti is already awesome. a wat to change the carrier icon without modding a theme's mtz. it may be impossible but just thought id throw it out there

Thanks Matt

This has been suggested before. I'm going to try to implement it.. All I have to do now is work out how?? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.